Last Man Standing 3 2019/20 | 312 competitors. Maluco is the Last Man Standing. Competition over.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
:lol:

I did say i was terrible at this game

It's actually quite impressive when you think about it!

EDIT: Be kind with the tagline please
I'm welcoming suggestions from anyone. Best I can think of for now is something along the lines of "Last Man Standing's Bad Luck Brian"

Certainly impressive. On the bright side you have the same thinking as 40+ others when you make your choices, only they're almost always wrong. At least you made it past the first week in LMS2.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Damn, I was so close to going for Burnley. Could have got them out of the way :(

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
I'm welcoming suggestions from anyone. Best I can think of for now is something along the lines of "Last Man Standing's Bad Luck Brian"

Certainly impressive. On the bright side you have the same thinking as 40+ others when you make your choices, only they're almost always wrong. At least you made it past the first week in LMS2.
:lol:

I'll take it

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Can I still enter for the midweek fixtures? Or are we only playing match weeks on weekends?
The first prediction in this thread was for the midweek fixtures.

Liverpool
You're waiting on Liverpool. I said in the third post in the thread:

Just to make it clear: this starts in midweek so there's hopefully enough time for enough people to sign up as well as enough time for the competition to finish. The predictions you make initially will be for the fixtures above, and not the fixtures for Week 23.

Last Man Standing 2 is still ongoing. I'll add more fixtures to the above post later.
Once the first fixture in a gameweek starts, predictions are closed.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Liverpool's definitely the safest pick for a tough week. Wish I picked someone else this week :(
If I didn't have it as an option, I'd be tempted to go Southampton and instantly win if something really fecking weird happens

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
GW25: Manchester City