Last Man Standing 3 2019/20 | 312 competitors. Maluco is the Last Man Standing. Competition over.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
GW 33: Newcastle
GW 34: Watford
GW 35: Palace
GW 36: Southampton
GW 37: Brighton
GW 38: West Ham

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I dunno, Spurs looked awful against Sheffield United, but I’m hoping it’s worth the risk to keep United, City and Chelsea live.

Hopefully they bounce back and don’t look so sluggish

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Sorry @Damien I am going to edit my picks a little and up the ante for tomorrow!

GW 34 - Watford
GW 35 - Man Utd
GW 36 - Chelsea
GW 37 - Brighton
GW 38 - Man City

I thought I had already used Watford.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Sorry @Damien I am going to edit my picks a little and up the ante for tomorrow!

GW 34 - Watford
GW 35 - Man Utd
GW 36 - Chelsea
GW 37 - Brighton
GW 38 - Man City

I thought I had already used Watford.
Thanks - bolding the ones which had changed was very helpful too.

So out of 14 players left, 12 have gone for Watford, @Robbo's Shoulder is currently with Spurs and @BlackBen is still to pick.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
This is getting stupidly hard now and I've basically narrowed it down to Palace or West Ham. I asked my kids and they've both said West Ham, I've flipped a coin and that landed on West Ham as well so I'm going for them this week!

GW35: West Ham

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
This is getting stupidly hard now and I've basically narrowed it down to Palace or West Ham. I asked my kids and they've both said West Ham, I've flipped a coin and that landed on West Ham as well so I'm going for them this week!

GW35: West Ham
Last few weeks I've largely gone for anyone playing Norwich or Villa :lol:

Palace shouldn't lose but have lost 4 in a row now. Difficult games sure, but they are safe and may find it hard to get back in form.

Hate switching to a relegation dogfight, anything can happen, but surely WHU have everything to play for and Norwich know they are gone anyway. Hope so.