Last Man Standing 3 2019/20 | 312 competitors. Maluco is the Last Man Standing. Competition over.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I'll go with Chelsea and Wolves purely because either losing would be good for us

GW30 Chelsea
GW31 Wolves
GW32 Arsenal

Paul the Wolf

France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips
Waiting on 12 predictions. Just under 4 days, 7 hours to go.
Every time I log on I get the message that I haven't submitted my prediction for GW30 even though I did on 9 March and again on 5th June (together with GW31 & 32). Additionally I know you have received them all because you've filled in my predictions on the spreadsheet. Just saying...

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Every time I log on I get the message that I haven't submitted my prediction for GW30 even though I did on 9 March and again on 5th June (together with GW31 & 32). Additionally I know you have received them all because you've filled in my predictions on the spreadsheet. Just saying...
Press the "X" in the top right hand corner to dismiss. I sent the notice out to those who had submitted their predictions pre-lockdown as well as those who didn't as some may have changed their mind as to who their choice should be.

Stig

GW 30
Chelsea.

and I see it in the table. So I am a bit confused. Thanks.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Spreadsheet updated - down to 28. City are still to play tonight but I'll send a notice out to everyone else in the game other than the 12 City pickers to remind them to make picks for GW31.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
Can you change my GW32 pick please? I was looking at the wrong week when I picked Liverpool. Didn't realize that was the City game. I was going to keep it but I think I would rather change that one. Can you change my pick to Crystal Palace please (over Burnley). Thanks...

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
@Damien, subject to change eventually, but just in case to avoid missing out and using City when I want to keep it for GW38 (always a nightmare)

GW31: Wolves
GW32: Arsenal
GW33: Newcastle
GW34: Watford
GW35: Palace
GW36: Leicester
GW37: United
GW38: City

Keeping Spurs as a ringer, but their fixture list looks like a minefield.