Laurence Fox feat. Elvis

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
According to this article, Laurence adopted the milk emoji for different reasons. It was a reference to an anti-lockdown speech.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2021/04/15/is-milk-racist/

" Milk has become an unexpected political battleground. Earlier this month, author Adam Rutherford appeared to try to link actor-turned-politician Laurence Fox to white supremacy, all because Fox has a milk emoji on his Twitter profile. According to Rutherford, racists use the milk symbol ‘in a misplaced attempt to indicate racial purity via lactase persistence’. If Fox did not want to identify with that, Rutherford said, he had made ‘arguably a poor and poorly researched choice’. It turned out Fox had actually used the emoji as a comic reference to a recent anti-lockdown speech in the House of Commons by Tory MP Charles Walker. "

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
According to this article, Laurence adopted the milk emoji for different reasons. It was a reference to an anti-lockdown speech.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2021/04/15/is-milk-racist/

" Milk has become an unexpected political battleground. Earlier this month, author Adam Rutherford appeared to try to link actor-turned-politician Laurence Fox to white supremacy, all because Fox has a milk emoji on his Twitter profile. According to Rutherford, racists use the milk symbol ‘in a misplaced attempt to indicate racial purity via lactase persistence’. If Fox did not want to identify with that, Rutherford said, he had made ‘arguably a poor and poorly researched choice’. It turned out Fox had actually used the emoji as a comic reference to a recent anti-lockdown speech in the House of Commons by Tory MP Charles Walker. "

Do you literally only get your news from agenda pushing alt-right/right wing outlets? You posted a video by alt-right Project Veritas in the Trump thread.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It’s mad that people still don’t understand what a dog whistle is.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
It’s mad that people still don’t understand what a dog whistle is.
There’s not even a quote from Fox in the article confirming that to be the case, so clearly he is happy for it to be perceived either way. For a man so active on Twitter, you’d think he’d clarify if he really didn’t want to be associated with white nationalism/supremacy

Gehrman

Do you literally only get your news from agenda pushing alt-right/right wing outlets? You posted a video by alt-right Project Veritas in the Trump thread.
No I don't actually get all my news from right wing outlets. The video from project Veritas was only to highlight that this video would feed the "fake news" narrative. I think Spiked has it merits. Sometimes they serve up some shit other times they are a good counter to "PC gone mad" and they have a sense of humour. Would you prefer it if I exclusively shared articles by The Guardian(which also has it's merits)? My favourite newspaper is Information, but all their articles are in Danish.

Last edited:

Gehrman

There’s not even a quote from Fox in the article confirming that to be the case, so clearly he is happy for it to be perceived either way. For a man so active on Twitter, you’d think he’d clarify if he really didn’t want to be associated with white nationalism/supremacy
Laurence response was this. With a link to the video I shared.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Just in case anyone doesn't know.

Here's a pic of Lawrence Fox (far right). Iol

Tarrou

LF seems to be disliked by many here. Which of his comments are considered bad, and why?
he's a talentless vacuous bell-whiff and some right wing folk have thrown a bunch of money at him because he's a bit right wing and has a posh accent

what's not to love?

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
LF seems to be disliked by many here. Which of his comments are considered bad, and why?
Do you really need to extend this thread further rather than just reading it back? I mean, it’s literally all documented here already.

Reducation

Do you really need to extend this thread further rather than just reading it back? I mean, it’s literally all documented here already.
I'm not gonna trawl through twenty-one pages in search of clear and concise info. Should it not be easy to clarify the main objections to LF's comments?

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
I'm not gonna trawl through twenty-one pages in search of clear and concise info. Should it not be easy to clarify the main objections to LF's comments?
You don’t want to scan back through a few pages (you don’t need to do all 21) because it would be easier for someone else to spend a few minutes making a bullet point list for you?

fergieisold

The question time stuff I actually agree with a fair bit of what he said, it's what happened since that's made me dislike him more and more.

Sure - some people agreed with what he was saying on question time, but I've no idea how it ended up with him forming a political party out of it.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
He shot onto the scene talking about how the casting of Sikh actors in a film about WW1 was racist, forced diversity on people and diverted away from the story.

And then has continued in a similar vein since, making the occasional semi reasonable point in a sea of nonsensical self important whining.

Calling him a white supremacist is a bit much though and I think people on here need to be careful not to slip into their own conspiracy theories. I still remember some otherwise very reasonable people on here talking about how the UK variant was a smokescreen and made up by the Tories to try to insulate themselves from criticism for having to go back into lockdown again.

Tarrou

one of count binface's core policies is bringing back ceefax to be fair

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
He's a fake jumping on a bandwagon to desperately stay relevant. Sure he might say something every now and then that people agree with, but like his acting career, he simply doesn't have the charisma to really push on.

The very fact people in London would actually consider voting Khan over this fool speaks volumes.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
I don't think he's a real Count, I think he just wants to be counted.

In a pinned tweet on his Twitter feed, he reveals that he had to hang up the Buckethead moniker due to a copyright dispute, probably with the guitarist of the same name. Shame really.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
I don't think he's a real Count, I think he just wants to be counted.

In a pinned tweet on his Twitter feed, he reveals that he had to hang up the Buckethead moniker due to a copyright dispute, probably with the guitarist of the same name. Shame really.
no - not that buckethead...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Count_Binface

not even the buckethead who stood against binface

Count Binface is a satirical political candidate created by the British comedian Jon Harvey in 2018.[1] He was a candidate for Uxbridge and South Ruislip in the 2019 United Kingdom general election against incumbent prime minister Boris Johnson.

In earlier elections Harvey stood as Lord Buckethead, but was forced to change the name due to a copyright dispute with American filmmaker Todd Durham, who created the character for his 1984 science fiction film Hyperspace.[2][3] Another individual contested the Uxbridge and South Ruislip seat as Buckethead, representing the Official Monster Raving Loony Party, to which Binface said he "look forward to both the hustings and to challenging [him] to take part in a receptacle-to-receptacle debate".[4]
rather somebidy ripped off starwars... then became annoyed that somebody was ripping off his rip off vader

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperspace_(film)

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Piss-takes like Max Fosh's and Count Binface really are an adequate response to this whole farce. Hope they get good exposure, he can't even fight it.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Piers Morgan to the Phantom Zone is particularly good but he's revealing his age. Mid-fifties I'd say. Video arcade one confirms this.