Laurence Fox feat. Elvis

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
it’s an FDA approved drug for humans

the evidence it helps for covid is quite flimsy and she should focus on that
And on the fact Neddy has an itchy arse because that cnut Fox ate all the Ivermectin.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Why does he need all that stuff if he has an immune system?
That's the thing, isn't it? They're just doing this crap so they can pretend they're smart enough to prove the experts wrong. It's like that one kid in the group who said they preferred vanilla ice cream instead of chocolate. Attention seeking prats.

Fingeredmouse

That's the thing, isn't it? They're just doing this crap so they can pretend they're smart enough to prove the experts wrong. It's like that one kid in the group who said they preferred vanilla ice cream instead of chocolate. Attention seeking prats.
Woah. Chocolate ice cream is clearly worse than vanilla.
Or am I just suddenly realising I'm an attention seeking prat?
Wait until I tell the rest of my am-dram troupe.

nimic

something nice
Scout
This thread is a masterful PR move by Elvis. By putting himself in such close proximity to white trash Goofy, he increasingly appears like a normal human being by comparison.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
This thread is a masterful PR move by Elvis. By putting himself in such close proximity to white trash Goofy, he increasingly appears like a normal human being by comparison.
How would Lawrence Fox have done on The Chase?

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
From Billie Piper to I wouldnae pipe her.
Not a surprising couple at all.

Just clicked on her twitter. Unsurprisingly, the two most recent tweets are one saying the UK couldn't have done what the Poles have done recently in terms of organisations for refugees (though she blames this on transgender safe spaces and social distancing, as opposed to our country's bunker mentality and shocking approach to refugees from any country) and another about how most Ukrainians don't want to come here (which is actually clearly true but doesn't take into account the difficulty we've made for those who do).

Pleasant.

Superden

imagine if they procreate and said child rebels against his/her gender orientation. will they shoot it in the head or bury them alive. that should be their next twitter poll.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I'm just wondering which one of them shouts "take that snowflakes!" when they climax?

Pickle85

Isn't it a 'joke'? I don't think it's an actual thing, I'd it? Execrable humans, the both, but I don't think they're combining.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Isn't it a 'joke'? I don't think it's an actual thing, I'd it? Execrable humans, the both, but I don't think they're combining.
No, marriage is actually a thing. As bizarre as it sounds. It's actually derived from an old Latin word that roughly translates into English as "say goodbye to morning blowjobs."

Pickle85

No, marriage is actually a thing. As bizarre as it sounds. It's actually derived from an old Latin word that roughly translates into English as "say goodbye to morning blowjobs."
Where were you when I proposed?!