Laurence Fox feat. Elvis

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He isn't the source of that narrative but the fact that people are genuinely likening peaceful protests against racism with a violent regime is worrying. I may be overreacting but it seems that a fair amount of people have lost their minds.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I don't get what he thinks he's proving with a shot of the 1930s German football team blindly following their right-wing leaders.
In a very twisted way he likens anti racist symbols with public support of nazism. In his mind the people being actively anti racist are only active because they are under coercion. And unfortunately that idea is widespread.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I don't get what he thinks he's proving with a shot of the 1930s German football team blindly following their right-wing leaders.
He's an idiot. Really very, very stupid. And quite a shit actor to boot. But he's realised he can make money being a dumb cnut because other dumb cnuts will agree with him and think he's a genius for stuff like this.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
I presume @Lozza is also quite fine with English players not singing the national anthem and people not wearing the poppy as doing so would be a form of appeasement..

decorativeed

In a very twisted way he likens anti racist symbols with public support of nazism. In his mind the people being actively anti racist are only active because they are under coercion. And unfortunately that idea is widespread.
Yeah, but I think he is under the impression that the photo shows an English team.

Halftrack

You can call taking a knee an tokenism, you can call it virtue signaling, or an empty gesture. All of this would, to some extent, be fair criticism of it.

I just don't get how taking a stand against racism is political in any way. Or, you know, I get why shitbags and idiots think it's political. I guess what I don't get is how there are so many shitbags and idiots.

As an aside, apparently saying "go play in traffic or something" counts as encouraging self-harm and will get you a temp suspension from Twitter.

He isn't the source of that narrative but the fact that people are genuinely likening peaceful protests against racism with a violent regime is worrying. I may be overreacting but it seems that a fair amount of people have lost their minds.
im almost inclined to agree with him, because disagreeing with him would mean Piers Morgan would be right, and that doesn’t make sense. Puts me in a very awkward position!

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Yeah, but I think he is under the impression that the photo shows an English team.
He is, but why just be wrong on principle when you can also be wrong on point of fact as well? Efficiency.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
You can call taking a knee an tokenism, you can call it virtue signaling, or an empty gesture. All of this would, to some extent, be fair criticism of it.

I just don't get how taking a stand against racism is political in any way. Or, you know, I get why shitbags and idiots think it's political. I guess what I don't get is how there are so many shitbags and idiots.

As an aside, apparently saying "go play in traffic or something" counts as encouraging self-harm and will get you a temp suspension from Twitter.
I do think the power of taking the knee had been diluted by corporate self- interest but, if it's a toss up between that and giving any ground to these fecking fascists, I'd happily keep it going for as long as possible.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
‘They will be taught how to think, not what to think’ - then proceeds to tell us what to think about Britain.
Why did he think speaking from the shadows like some sort of Sith Lord would be a good idea?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
‘They will be taught how to think, not what to think’ - then proceeds to tell us what to think about Britain.
Also, a lesson on freedom of speech from the man who has been complaining and trying to stop freedom of speech he doesn't agree with for months.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
These right-wing grifters must laugh their arses off in private at how easy they manage to get people to follow and take them seriously.
Lawrence has realised that he can finally have a successful career. It won't last but as long as morons keep sending them money they'll never go hungry.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
:lol: All those points basically translate to, "Let people be bigots and ignore bigotry".

Can't wait for him to be Milo-ed.
funny thing about milo is, in the end, after so many attempted cancellations from the left, it was the right that abandoned him after his paedophilia stuff.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
funny thing about milo is, in the end, after so many attempted cancellations from the left, it was the right that abandoned him after his paedophilia stuff.
Which is funny considering that their economic policies have been fecking kids for years.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Jamie Redknapp would be proud of that level of analysis from Lozza. Idiot.