Laurence Fox feat. Elvis

Boycott

That man and his followers spend far too much time on twitter. They're the real sheep being manipulated to what they want to believe is happening.

Trequarista10

Wearing a massive fecking lanyard has got to be as uncomfortable as wearing a mask, no?

Just wear a mask in shops and on public transport ffs, it's not difficult. I doubt he gets public transport except an Uber now and then, and what sort of cnut wouldn't have the decency to wear a mask when sitting in someone's car.

Sadly, I think Lawrence is yet another person who probably had a point initially, but got caught up in the drama and is now fully engulfed in the charade. Hes an overly privileged second rate actor, why does he even have a following. And no, he's not privileged because he's white and male, but because he was born with a fecking silver spoon in his mouth and went to Harrow. He's not a man of the fecking people. feck off Lawrence.

Last edited:

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Wearing a massive fecking lanyard has got to be as uncomfortable as wearing a mask, no?

Just wear a mask in shops and on public transport ffs, it's not difficult. I doubt he gets public transport except an Uber now and then, and what sort of cnut wouldn't have the decency to wear a mask when sitting in someone's car.

Sadly, I think Lawrence is yet another person who probably had a point initially, but got caught up in the drama and is now fully engulfed in the charade. Hes an overly privileged second rate actor, why does he even have a following. And no, he's not privileged because he's white and male, but because he was born with a fecking silver spoon in his mouth and went to Harrow. He's not a man of the fecking people. feck off Lawrence.
What point did he have initially except issuing a rallying call to bigots and the stupid?

Trequarista10

Which original point? It would be easier if you just named it.
Why? I made a comment about Fox's initial point. If someone disagrees with my comment they need to at least know what I'm referring to. If they don't know what I'm referring to it needn't matter.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Why? I made a comment about Fox's initial point. If someone disagrees with my comment they need to at least know what I'm referring to. If they don't know what I'm referring to it needn't matter.
And the question is what are you referring to, it's not a matter of agreeing or disagreeing but understanding what you are saying.

nimic

something nice
Scout
You haven't posted in this thread before today, how is anyone supposed to know what you are referring to? It just seems like you're being evasive.

Trequarista10

And the question is what are you referring to, it's not a matter of agreeing or disagreeing but understanding what you are saying.
Fine, I'll play along. The comment on national TV that sparked Laurence Fox's transformation from irrelevance to controversial hot take talking head for the right/cynical/conspiracy/"classic lib" sub culture/movement.

The reason I'm reluctant to do so is because I know how this goes. Someone will now challenge me on this, and I'll end up wasting too much time defending one comment Laurence Fox once made, despite the fact that Laurence Fox is a massive cnut. Can't we all just agree that Laurence Fox is a massive cnut? Otherwise this threads gonna get derailed, and eventually I'll be arguing with someone that Hitler probably once said something nice to an old lady in a cafe in Vienna, but he was still overall a bit of a wrongun.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Fine, I'll play along. The comment on national TV that sparked Laurence Fox's transformation from irrelevance to controversial hot take talking head for the right/cynical/conspiracy/"classic lib" sub culture/movement.

The reason I'm reluctant to do so is because I know how this goes. Someone will now challenge me on this, and I'll end up wasting too much time defending one comment Laurence Fox once made, despite the fact that Laurence Fox is a massive cnut. Can't we all just agree that Laurence Fox is a massive cnut? Otherwise this threads gonna get derailed, and eventually I'll be arguing with someone that Hitler probably once said something nice to an old lady in a cafe in Vienna, but he was still overall a bit of a wrongun.
Okay even though you don't want to spell it out, If you are talking about his comments on Question Time then you really should have been less cryptic because there was little chance for people to get it.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Okay even though you don't want to spell it out, If you are talking about his comments on Question Time then you really should have been less cryptic because there was little chance for people to get it.
He's on a troll. Either that or he's obtuse. Either that or he thinks he's an intellectual and this is how people with braincells debate.

Whatever is it I'd rather squeeze my head into a vice than get involved with this revolving door we have every week where someone new turns up in the thread, tries to dance about the ring like they're Muhammad Ali, then ultimately tries to either move the goalposts or feigns offense at something, claims to be the real victim, and fecks off only to be replaced by someone else next week.

The reality is that Lawrence Fox claimed that because he was white he wasn't privileged, even though he had the world's media giving him attention and got lots of funding for his political drive. All of this despite his only claims to success being that he's a failed actor who was married to Billie Piper, and he's a loud angry white man.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Whatever is it I'd rather squeeze my head into a vice than get involved with this revolving door we have every week where someone new turns up in the thread, tries to dance about the ring like they're Muhammad Ali, then ultimately tries to either move the goalposts or feigns offense at something, claims to be the real victim, and fecks off only to be replaced by someone else next week.
:lol: