Laurence Fox feat. Elvis

Tarrou

When it’s Green you are free to drive through.
When it’s Amber you should try to stop if you can do so safely.
When it’s Red you should stop, if you can’t stop safely then you were going too fast.
cheers :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Has Emilia Fox been asked about his batshittery? She seemed so normal with him on Gogglebox and while a bit of a dick he didn’t seem anything like as weird as this. His family must be mortified with his behaviour.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Didn't take long for him to go full batshit then. That one is just dangerous.
It doesn’t make any sense. “Vaccines are taking your future”… at a statistically minuscule rate in comparison with the actual virus.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
I'm kinda hoping all these alt-right groups start inviting him as a speaker across Europe but he's barred from travelling as he hasn't taken the vaccine.
I’m kinda hoping he gets the virus. Obviously I don’t want him to die but I think it’s important he suffers.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Also, any idea what he means by the Great Reset?
https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-57532368
Conspiracy theory stuff... one step down from reptillians... but it's only a matter of time before he goes full icke
Most of the narratives being promoted around the Great Reset are not new.
Experts say similar ideas about the emergence of a totalitarian world government have been circulating since the 1960s under the umbrella term New World Order, which itself borrows ideas from conspiracy theories of the 18th Century.
Great Reset sceptics repackage those ideas, folding in new baseless Covid-era claims - for instance about how vaccines "contain microchips" and "enslave" people.

Oldyella

I'm kinda hoping all these alt-right groups start inviting him as a speaker across Europe but he's barred from travelling as he hasn't taken the vaccine.
He's taken it hasn't he? Sure he's waffled on about it before and doing as he's told.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Also, any idea what he means by the Great Reset?
Its mental.

“This is all a plan to put the power of the planet in the hands of a few people”

It falls apart at literally the first point of analysis. He’s trying to suggest our ACTUAL CURRENT LIVED EXISTENCE might be what happens if we don’t do something.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Its mental.

“This is all a plan to put the power of the planet in the hands of a few people”

It falls apart at literally the first point of analysis. He’s trying to suggest our ACTUAL CURRENT LIVED EXISTENCE might be what happens if we don’t do something.
The new world order, it's exactly like the current world order but y'know new...
That conspiracy theory isn't even half-baked. :lol:

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
I mean, the benefit of him going down this well trodden path of conspiracy theory nutjob stuff is that we can expect him to be banned from social media in either a few months or a year.

The downside is we will need to find @esmufc07 a new hobby...

largelyworried

It's kind of grimly fascinating watching his descent. He's always seemed like a dick, but he's definitely gone downhill from pub bore to full-on conspiracy theorist. Is this what fame does to you? Or is this what happens if you stay in the echo chamber for too long?