Laurence Fox feat. Elvis

It's provocative. Gets the people going.
As we see in this thread! Publicity and all that.

I don’t see why people get so woundup about it, I don’t agree with what I’ve seen from him, and I’ll just ignore it. Nothing wrong however with his putting across a different view.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
It's still just about being called a white priviliged male isn't it?

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Maybe he doesn't want anyone outside England to speak English anymore.
How are the majority of English people going to communicate with people abroad then? They already complain when we raise our voices to make it easier for them to understand, this will make it impossible.

ARTICLE: Fox dropped by acting agent over the phone

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Poor chap seems like he can't get another acting job ever again, unless of course Trump starts his own movie company

Seems as though some his racist mates are upset that they wont be able to watch him again on the big screen

Last edited:

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
"Sad to hear Laurence Fox has been sacked by his agent for his political views. If he had centre left opinions..."

Ugh, if only he had aligned himself with those against all the bigotry rather than with the ones for it. Poor chap.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
It's not fair. A man can't say any old shite they want without being reprimanded for it. If only he was a bleeding heart snowflake lib who said things like "people shouldn't be discriminated against" then he could've been the next James Bond, even though his acting is atrocious and he looks like a melted Welly made out of ham.
Can we please stop posting Darren Grimes because it makes me want to punch my computer screen.
What's wrong, lib? Are you, are you TRIGGERED?!?!?!

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Can we please stop posting Darren Grimes because it makes me want to punch my computer screen.
I genuinely don’t think I’d know when to stop punching.

jeff_goldblum

It's very painful knowing he plays off being from County Durham when literally everyone I know up here who's heard of him thinks he's an utter cnut.

jeff_goldblum

Isn’t that Prison Planet arse-wipe from somewhere near there? How come you lot produce so many nerdy, insecure misogynists?
A panicked Google search reveals he's from Sheffield, thank god. For some reason I thought he was American.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
It's still just about being called a white priviliged male isn't it?
Yeah, it seems like it. Not really sure where he's ever asked for evidence on anything, and how this Sowell quote* even applies to his brand of "Shut up, There's A White Man Speaking!" bullshit.

*which is referencing CNN saying that some of the vitriol Obama was expected to get in 2012 would be fuelled by racism, and Sowell's brushing off of this notion which, we now can clearly see, wasn't so far fetched an idea - but, hey, context is everything

Gehrman

Yeah, it seems like it. Not really sure where he's ever asked for evidence on anything, and how this Sowell quote* even applies to his brand of "Shut up, There's A White Man Speaking!" bullshit.

*which is referencing CNN saying that some of the vitriol Obama was expected to get in 2012 would be fuelled by racism, and Sowell's brushing off of this notion which, we now can clearly see, wasn't so far fetched an idea - but, hey, context is everything
I don't have anything invested in Laurence, but if you are smeared as racist I think it's worth asking what you've said or done that is clearly racist. It seems to me that the bar is changing all the time.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I don't have anything invested in Laurence, but if you are smeared as racist I think it's worth asking what you've said or done that is clearly racist. It seems to me that the bar is changing all the time.
Of course, I just can't think of time when Laurence hasn't shoved his fingers in his ears whenever someone's tried to tell him.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

Gehrman

You post some amount of crap, do you feel personally attacked by every thread that calls out right wing idiots in the CE?
No I don't feel personally attacked by it actually.

Foxbatt

Which is a problem and it shows in the quality of content compared to years gone by.

I do believe the BBC does try to be impartial and have very credible journalists, but certain incidents really do ruin their credibility a great deal and you can just feel it with the public. I think there's been a bias against Jeremy Corbyn for example, and a huge bias against Trump. It's not open bias but it's done maybe unconsciously (giving benefit of doubt) in reporting, story selection and in it's editing for news segments. An example of a credible journalist to me is Andrew Niell, unfortunately he's leaving. An example of a poor one is Emily Maitliss who in a BBC standard context is well pretty open about her more liberal left leaning bias and I think she heads Newsnight. I take your point about the production of that show which is and can be seperate from the presenter and is something il be on the lookout for.
The BBC is not impartial. For any thing to do with Islam they will pull out that guy from Hizb and he will sprout such nonsense and most people think he is the official spokesperson for Muslims in the UK.

Foxbatt

Is Liam Fox going to join this party? Then it could be the party of the Foxes.