Laurence Fox feat. Elvis

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Has this tit been obliterated yet?

izzydiggler

So it's a menu of 'meat and 2 veg' only...more progressive than I thought.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Picture it. Cigarette smoke clouding the air but also covering up the smell of stale stout and piss. Pictures of foxhunters on the yellow walls that used to be white. A small corner platform with two best up on speakers from a manufacturer that went bankrupt twenty years ago - a home to the great regulars like Chubby Brown and other folk that would've been cancelled by now if the public still realised that they exist.

Tarrou

he's such a knob I reckon even right wing knob-heads probably had to think twice about voting for him

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
That is not a quote.
Africanspur has referenced the Sikh comment and I can see how that would be picked up; is all this vitriol based on this one comment and nothing else?
Almost everything he ever says is idiotic but particularly anything on race or covid. So not just a fool but a highly dangerous fool.

oh come on. that’s low. I wouldn’t be bothered if you weren’t using it as an insult.

i’m a big supporter of free speech, because as I’ve always said if you give people with racist viewpoints or dodgy views exposure, then they fail. Case in point the BNP on question time.

I’m absolutely against people being ‘shut down’ - that doesn’t mean I support them. We can’t just be exposed to opinions, voices, ideas and ideology that we agree with.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
oh come on. that’s low. I wouldn’t be bothered if you weren’t using it as an insult.

i’m a big supporter of free speech, because as I’ve always said if you give people with racist viewpoints or dodgy views exposure, then they fail. Case in point the BNP on question time.

I’m absolutely against people being ‘shut down’ - that doesn’t mean I support them. We can’t just be exposed to opinions, voices, ideas and ideology that we agree with.
I was only joking!

Tarrou

I agree with all this but when did Fox get shut down?

If anything, it was the opposite. Some woman said something mean to him on question time and he got his own political party out of it.

I was only joking!
I’m obviously sensitive when I’ve just woken up :lol:

I agree with all this but when did Fox get shut down?

If anything, it was the opposite. Some woman said something mean to him on question time and he got his own political party out of it.
It wasn’t just about him, it was generally, I have no specifics on him, he’s not someone i have on my radar. He only registers because of this thread to be honest.

i would suggest the party is dead in the water now? Without looking into it, surely it’s just him, even though he’s called it a party - and he will have lost his £10k deposit.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
I’m obviously sensitive when I’ve just woken up :lol:

It wasn’t just about him, it was generally, I have no specifics on him, he’s not someone i have on my radar. He only registers because of this thread to be honest.

i would suggest the party is dead in the water now? Without looking into it, surely it’s just him, even though he’s called it a party - and he will have lost his £10k deposit.
He will rise and reclaim...the reclaim party.

decorativeed

Just read the full results. While twice the number of people who voted for Count Binface voted for Lawrence Fox, he still only got fewer votes than there were rejected ballots. Roughly the same as ballots where people had marked too many candidates.

Just read the full results. While twice the number of people who voted for Count Binface voted for Lawrence Fox, he still only got fewer votes than there were rejected ballots. Roughly the same as ballots where people had marked too many candidates.
i really want to know the second votes, I’m sure Binface will have got a far higher %.

Was the turnout predictably low?

Tarrou

he couldn't sing he couldn't dance
redcafe said he had no chance
all that money to start Reclaim
five million quid spunked down the drain