Lautaro Martínez

marktan

He's like a Tevez regen. Think he'll end up at Barca as Suarez replacement.
That's actually a pretty good comparison. I've watched inter more than I usually do this season due to sanchez and lukaku, and Lautaro always stands out. He is designed for the very top.

DoomSlayer

Should have made a swap with Lukaku, would have settled in easy as we have Romero and Rojo in the squad.

Le Red

I think Gabigol is fool's gold. Bruno Henrique is the real deal though. He has registered sprints as fast as any player in the world and has crazy aerial ability for a winger. Physically unique.. but he had a really tough upbringing. One of those players that if he was born in Europe with nutrition and education would be a elite player in the world today.
You are right. Gabigol had the season of his life but he's a big(ish) fish in a small pond.
Bruno has many similarities to Mahrez.

Suedesi

Gonna be honest that's exactly what I thought.

He worked hard and was a handful for the defenders but he wasted soo many good opportunities and made the wrong decision 8/10 times.
I think he's Inter's best player, but I agree with some that yesterday was not his best game, yet he's still a fecking beast.

First touch, control, strength, tenacity he's got great qualities in abundance.

As for selfishness, he has to be selfish. He's playing in a tandem with Lukaku who's not exactly clinical and Inter's midfield was extremely poor last night (due to absence of Sensi, Candreva and Barella). It's like blaming Marcus for not passing to Pereira, Chong or Jlingz.

IFC 1905

You've watched what you want to watch. He was below par. Not so shit like vs Roma, but bad.
Ok mate.

As for selfishness, he has to be selfish. He's playing in a tandem with Lukaku who's not exactly clinical and Inter's midfield was extremely poor last night (due to absence of Sensi, Candreva and Barella). It's like blaming Marcus for not passing to Pereira, Chong or Jlingz.
With the experience he'll solve that problem I reckon. Specially if he goes to Barcelona.

Suedesi

I think he's got Barca written all over him. Remember when he signed 2 years ago, his agent inserted a 115m Euros buyout clause. Icardi only had a 100m clause then :lol:

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
The strikers look better under Conte because they play with two upfront. But yesterday he was vastly outnumbered in midfield and lost to a reserve Barca squad because of it. If you put Lukaku alone or Lautaro alone up front, they both would look much worse and its something to take into account