Lautaro Martínez

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
He played as the lone striker as Flamengo beat Gremio 5-0, 3 days ago and while he did play in a 2 up front the game before, he was the furthest forward of those
I think Gabigol is fool's gold. Bruno Henrique is the real deal though. He has registered sprints as fast as any player in the world and has crazy aerial ability for a winger. Physically unique.. but he had a really tough upbringing. One of those players that if he was born in Europe with nutrition and education would be a elite player in the world today.

Ekeke

I think Gabigol is fool's gold. Bruno Henrique is the real deal though. He has registered sprints as fast as any player in the world and has crazy aerial ability for a winger. Physically unique.. but he had a really tough upbringing. One of those players that if he was born in Europe with nutrition and education would be a elite player in the world today.
Fair enough, but at 28 he'd need to adapt very fast. That doesnt mean he cant but he'd have a lot less time on his hands to settle in than Gabriel who is 5 years younger

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
Fair enough, but at 28 he'd need to adapt very fast. That doesnt mean he cant but he'd have a lot less time on his hands to settle in than Gabriel who is 5 years younger
Yes, at 28 I think he could still make an impact at a FC Porto or sorts. But I think he will stay in Brazil, also Gabigol probably gets purchased by Flamengo after they sell Reinier.

dev1l

Apparently his agent and Inter are in talks about a new contract.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I mean, if somebody offered them upwards of 100m for him they'd be mad not to sell imho

But in general, they want to keep him

InterFan1998

Supports
Internazionale
I mean, if somebody offered them upwards of 100m for him they'd be mad not to sell imho

But in general, they want to keep him
His release clause is about 110 million, so there would be no option to reject by the club really.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Tenacious little fecker. I'd much rather go for him than Haaland.
I'd be delighted with him, but the price difference might be the fee of Lukaku, given Haaland has that release clause. I don't think Ole will be given tons of money.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Inter's entire gameplan is punt it long in his general direction and bank on him to win the duel with the defender and get the ball

It works the majority of the time :lol:

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
He’s been very good this season, coming of age. Wouldn’t mind him at United at all.

Marshal

110 Million Euro is his price and could be even cheap to be honest...

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He's like a Tevez regen. Think he'll end up at Barca as Suarez replacement.

Twingatz

He is not that good. He is really selfish and is not that clinical.