Lautaro Martinez

theballisround

I remember him dominating Barcelona earlier this season but that's the only time I've seen him look good. I would stay far away from him.
I watched a lot of him as I have a soft spot for Inter.

He is absolute class, don't let yourselves down by the WC. Has a good 1st touch, brilliant positioning, very very good 1-2 and, surprisingly, has that natural goalscorer instinct, he just sees the space and goes for it. Additionally, he can also play around the box very well.

His big weak spot is needing spaces created by others. If somehow Rashford or Martial get heir heads out of their assess in the ST role, Lautaro will do wonders, otherwise we need to steer clear.

gregwar

Read this as Lisandro Martinez and panicked for a moment..

No thanks.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
Do we actually have any legitimate links to him?
There shouldn’t be any.

He needs a striking partner to be effective and also the reason for his underwhelming displays for Argentina. Good player though but lacks in a lot.

Chekov

Supports
Internazionale
Uneven player who can go goalless in several matches in a row, he still is contributing with his workforce and just overall very good football-brain, technique and movements.

When he is in form i can only think of several attackers that are better than him and i get a feeling he will become more stable with age.

Blood Mage

Would be a better option than Martial or Weghorst but not good enough to be our starting striker.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I think he's basically Weghorst that can dribble and has pace.

hobbers

Thank god it's a worthless source because he's shite.

Irwin99

He was dire at the world cup but has been on fire with his form recently and his goal record for inter is impressive. I think he's in the race for top scorer with Osimhen.

He's honestly one of the few players that I think could really influence the champions league final for Inter. If he plays as well as he has been doing they have a chance.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
He was dire at the world cup but has been on fire with his form recently and his goal record for inter is impressive. I think he's in the race for top scorer with Osimhen.

He's honestly one of the few players that I think could really influence the champions league final for Inter. If he plays as well as he has been doing they have a chance.
Think he was injured

Pocho

Was injured at the WC I think he's getting better every day, it's like Aguero to me.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Was injured at the WC I think he's getting better every day, it's like Aguero to me.
Same stature, about half the explosiveness. Don’t see him working in the PL at all

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
He's a second striker right? He doesn't strike me as being a prolific goal scorer in the Premier League (he has just over 1 goal every 2 games in serie A) but I don't mind have competition and cover for Bruno Fernandes.

Osimhen has the more impressive statistic but plays for a better team.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Hes played alot in a 2 striker system. That would be my reservation.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
This guy is an awful finisher. Do not want