Lawro's "predictions"

Cal?

CR7 fan
I like it, he's so bad at this prediction thing... :drool:

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
It's a fair call that United will drop points against Spurs though, and you would expect ARsenal to beat City and Liverpool beat Sunderland.
We were not brilliant at home to Spurs and they have improved defensively since then with their new signings and the return of King.

So why get upset by this?

p_ps_sock

It's a fair call that United will drop points against Spurs though, and you would expect ARsenal to beat City and Liverpool beat Sunderland.
We were not brilliant at home to Spurs and they have improved defensively since then with their new signings and the return of King.

its not just that, its all the other results for liverpool to be back in 4th, losing points at spurs is a possibility, but after out performanace against portsmouth with scholes back its not the most probable outcome

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Fair prediction. I also think we'll draw 1-1, unfortunately.

Good thing is, whenever the cnut predicts us to drop points, we usually leave the game with all 3 :D

Chorley1974

Lady Ole

His predictions are so biased, that's why. If his predicitions were right L'pool would be romping away with the title by now.

Kelvin

because he is a bitter scousers cnut that is jealous of us being top of the table

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons

Scholes didn't start the FA Cup.

Vidic didn't play at all.

King is still a doubt.

Woodgate is made of glass.

Dawson is banned.

Hutton is great going forward but iffy defensively.

We rested players mid-week, Spurs didn't.

Our record at White Hart Lane is superb.

Did I mention Paul Scholes?

"Lawro" is an idiot.

Nuff said.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Shock horror. A pundit dares to suggest United may be held to... A DRAW (gasp!)... and he's a biased cnut.

I happen to think he is right on this one.

Reddish

We'll lose 2-1, and pool and Arsenal will win by high margins.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Lawro's predictions for United are usually piss poor. However this is slightly logical yes.

Pogue Mahone, you are correct but that is the past you are talking about. The future is uncertain. Spurs eventually beat Arsenal after so many years. Eventually our time will come too. But it better not be tomorrow as we need those points.

Plechazunga

Grammar partisan who sleeps with a real life Ryan
Where Albert Stubbins scored a diving header
What is the actual point of 'Lawro's Predictions'? They're not entertainingly written, they don't tell us anything, apart from how good a predictor 'Lawro' is, to which we already know the answer - not particularly good.

It's like the Beeb have a special Let's Make Thick Ex-Liverpool Players Rich department.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Pogue Mahone, you are correct but that is the past you are talking about. The future is uncertain. Spurs eventually beat Arsenal after so many years. Eventually our time will come too. But it better not be tomorrow as we need those points.
Don't get me wrong. It won't be a walk in the park and I'm crapping it already. I'm usually one of the most pessimistic feckers on here and it pains me to predict a United victory, mainly because I hate tempting fate.

But, logic dictates that we are favourites to win the game. And if pundits don't use logic than they are clearly biased. Or stupid. "Lawro" is obviously one of the two. Probably both.

Sauxees Moi Hui

Hutton, Woodgate and Gilberto will have been at the club for only a few days by the time we play them. They won't be used to playing as a defensive unit, and this may favor us.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
Can't stand the bloke. Really is the worst commentator I can recall being allowed on TV. Constantly states the obvious & makes terrible jokes that Motson is forced to laugh at, although he is no doubt cringing inside.

Gazza

no fking chance - they'll roll over for you , always do just like Everton another one of yor 'bogey' teams

1-4

:lol:

That will be Everton against who we needed a winner in the 85th and 90th minute in our games against this season, and Spurs who we narrowly beat 1-0 at home, and Everton who went a goal up against you a ended up losing 4-1 and Spurs who somehow managed to lose at the Emirates when they had a penalty at 1-1.

Yeah they roll over for us. :lol:

redtilded121

lawro on 5live i'm putting a tenner on sunderland (9-1)
still think liverpool will win though:eek:
:lol::lol::lol:

Hammer Michael

Feel free to ignore me, I'm boring.
Might have said this before, but on my home West Ham site, to be called a 'Lawro' is just about the worst insult you can get. He always predicts us to lose, no matter who the opposition is....would love to have seen his forecast for the game last Wednesday...oh, and his face afterwards.

Chapster

he predicted 2-1 to poo

haha

tho I think to be fair this time, 1-1 against tottenham would be a pretty decent tip

FresnoBob

I was under the impression (but can't seem to locate) that someone constructed a Premier League standings based on Lawrenson's predictions. I suspect there are some startling differences between "Lawro's" guesses and reality.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs

It's because some posters cannot stand any hint of anything negative about United.

"Tottenham's improvement is there for all to see and they have also strengthened by bringing in Alan Hutton - who looks like he will be a really good player - and Jonathan Woodgate.

I think this will be Manchester United's toughest league fixture for a while. Yes, they beat Spurs in the FA Cup last week but that was a much closer game than the 3-1 scoreline suggested."

...seems a fair enough opinion to me.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
In his auto-biography, he confesses to being a United fan.
Is this true?

tbh, ive never really seen him talk negative towards United on MOTD, he always seems to praise us. I dont know where everyone got this theory that he 'hates United' from... :confused:

His predictions are shit though :lol:

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
I was under the impression (but can't seem to locate) that someone constructed a Premier League standings based on Lawrenson's predictions. I suspect there are some startling differences between "Lawro's" guesses and reality.
Well, he dit get Uniteds score against Pompey 100% correct..