League Cup 2019/20 | Semi finals: Man Utd v Man City, Leicester City v Aston Villa

In Rainbows

Awesome. I want to see Gomes, Greenwood, and Garner play. At least start the first two. Not asking for anything crazy here.

Acole9

Outstanding
Not a bad draw, hope we put a respectable side out to get the job done.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Everton have started well. 2-0 already. Calvert-Lewin with both.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Danny Inga sprinting off and celebrating like he scored a beasty goal against top opposition to win a champions League

Ludens the Red

Bernardo, Silva, Sterling, Gundojan playing away to Preston...
No wonder they win this cup every year.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Gets pointless every year this cup when you see the scores at HT. We all know City will make it to final with their A,B, and C team.

padr81

Supports
Man City
I don't understand Spurs going half arsed tonight.

For one they are struggling to find their mojo this season, secondly this is one of the competitions they could well win and everyone including themselves have said they need a trophy sooner or later.
They might still get through but they are throwing away a potential trophy by half arsing their team and performance.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist

For one they are struggling to find their mojo this season, secondly this is one of the competitions they could well win and everyone including themselves have said they need a trophy sooner or later.
They might still get through but they are throwing away a potential trophy by half arsing their team and performance.
I never understand them half arsing the cups. They think they're bigger then going hard for the smaller trophies even though they haven't won a thing in ages. Laughable.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Spurs having a rough night?
Just did a quick check of the stats, looks like a park the bus scenario. Hold out to penalties where it's a lottery. Spurs had 75% possession and 19 shots to Colchesters 4 shots and 25% possession.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
They always half ass the cups, who the hell is Parrot or Tanganga? I didnt even think Wanyama was still at Spurs after all those injuries. The team they put out looks rubbish, Moura played, I guess that is something.