League Cup Final - Rangers v Celtic - Today 1500 hours

TheReligion

Abusive
Anyone going to watch this? Think it will be a fiery affair with both teams as close together as they have been for a very long time.

Gerrard v Lennon. Both will have their teams pumped up for it. I'm expecting fireworks and at least one sending off.

Djemba-Djemba

Anyone going to watch this? Think it will be a fiery affair with both teams as close together as they have been for a very long time.

Gerrard v Lennon. Both will have their teams pumped up for it. I'm expecting fireworks and at least one sending off.
I'm watching, especially after the glory of yesterday. Can just sit back and enjoy it.

Should be an amazing atmosphere.

RedDevilRoshi

It’s the League Cup final, not the Scottish Cup final

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Should be an even contest with all 3 Scottish domestic trophies held between them.

Nick7

I don’t care about either team but feck me Morelos is some cnut.

Jesus the amount of diving in this game :lol:

fergosaurus

Those missed chances come back to bite Rangers. Celtic score against the run of play.

Nick7

That shouldn’t have been a red.

wild and potentially dangerous tackle just after. Brilliant.

Nick7

Morelos should be off. Scumbag.

Classy from Rangers. Stamp a player and then play on after Celtic kick the ball out :lol: I’m loving this.

RedDevilRoshi

Wish that idiot in the crowd next to the mic would give it a rest with the whistling. It’s getting irritating now!

Nick7

Hilarious win. Can’t believe anyone would want us to get Morelos. Should have had about 10 bookings and a red. Loose cannon.

van Hooijdonk

10 in a row. Forster was fantastic. Morelos again with a mare vs Celtic - 11 games without a goal. I don't think he was supposed to take the penalty either.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Well didn’t enjoy the game the day at all, thought we were poor today, but wow what a result,

although thought Jonny Hayes was class aswell as big Frazer, felt sorry for Lewis Morgan,

Mikey should’ve buried that chance with 20 mins to go,

that was there best v our worst and we still won,

Reminded me of us in the 90s with Frazer being goram,

Seemingly Celtic are going appeal Frimpong’s red card, as it was Morelos who had that chance therefore wasn’t a goalscoring opportunity,

thats why we’re Champions