Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Continue with 3 picks per round

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skizzo

Can't wait to be the Huddersfield Town of drafters :nervous: Seriously though, why have the crappiest thing in football be part of a draft?
I actually kinda liked the idea. Could also be interesting to see how it plays out with drafters knowing one manager has more money, but maybe they decide to sell to someone else for a little less because they’re less of a rival.

Although I say that now before I’m bankrupt at the bottom of the league facing administration.

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Results should be out anytime soon once the other hard working folks in the committee can format them

GK round 1

Enigma_87

You know who
Round 1 GKs

Stobzilla: 1) J.L. Chilavert (Blocked) 2) E. van der Sar (Blocked) 3) M. Neuer (Blocked)
Sjor: 1) O. Kahn 2) M-A ter Stegen 3) Ederson
Skizzo: 1) G. Buffon (Blocked) 2) E. van der Sar (Blocked) 3) P. Shilton (Blocked)
Isotope: 1) S. Maier 2) A. Peruzzi 3) J. Croy
Indnyc: 1) G. Banks 2)
G. Buffon (Blocked) 3) E. van der Sar (Blocked)
Harms: 1) L. Yashin (Blocked) 2) R. Dasayev (already picked) 3) D. Zoff (Blocked)
Chester: 1) R. Dasayev (Blocked) 2) U. Fillol 3) A. Zubizarreta
MJJ: 1) G. Buffon (Blocked) 2) D. Zoff (Blocked) 3) P. Schmeichel
Physiocrat: 1) J.L. Chilavert (Blocked) 2) P. Shilton (Blocked) 3) F. Toldo
Michaelf777: 1) M. Neuer (Blocked) 2) I. Casillas 3) G. Buffon (Blocked)
Swarm 1) M. Neuer (Blocked) 2) O. Kahn (already picked) 3) J. Oblak
BeforeKeaneRobson: 1) L. Yashin (Blocked) 2) J.L. Chilavert (Blocked) 3) O. Kahn (already picked)
2mufc0: 1) G. Buffon (Blocked) 2) E. van der Sar (Blocked) 3) O. Kahn (already picked)
Jim Beam: 1) Rinat Dasayev (Blocked) 2) Vladimir Beara 3) Edwin van Der Saar (Blocked)
cubemine: 1) M. Neuer (Blocked) 2) K. Navas 3) G. Banks (already picked)

1: Indnyc - 1) G. Banks
2: Sjor Bepo - 1) O. Kahn 2) M-A ter Stegen 3) Ederson
3: 2mufc0 -
4: Swarm - 1) J. Oblak
5: MJJ - 1) P. Schmeichel
6: Michaelf777 - 1) I. Casillas
7: Jim Beam - 1) Vladimir Beara
8: harms -
9: Skizzo -
10: cubemine - 1) K. Navas
11: Isotope - 1) S. Maier 2) A. Peruzzi 3) J. Croy
12: Physiocrat - 1) F. Toldo
13: Chesterlestreet - 1) U. Fillol 3) A. Zubizarreta
14: Stobzilla -
15: BeforeKeanetherewasRobson -

Blocked List: J.L. Chilavert, M. Neuer, G. Buffon, E. van der Sar, P. Shilton, D. Zoff, L. Yashin, R. Dasayev

@P-Nut you can threadmark it

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Those that didn't get their star pick still have it to use now. (It'll obviously have no effect on the keepers already picked)

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
As I understand the star player thing, it means you're only competing for your No1 pick with other people's No1 picks - and not their No2/No3.

1: Both X and I pick Mickey Mouse as our No1, so he's blocked.

2: Everyone else gets his No1.

3: Second round, only X and I compete for the star player/No1 slot. I pick Donald Duck, X does not.

4: Everyone else picks Donald Duck as his No2 or No3, but this doesn't affect me since I'm only competing with X for him, effectively.

5: I get DD.

Skizzo

As I understand the star player thing, it means you're only competing for your No1 pick with other people's No1 picks - and not their No2/No3.

3: Second round, only X and I compete for the star player/No1 slot. I pick Donald Duck, X does not.

4: Everyone else picks Donald Duck as his No2 or No3, but this doesn't affect me since I'm only competing with X for him, effectively.

Poor choice. Bad temperament. Guaranteed red card.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Poor choice. Bad temperament. Guaranteed red card.
True, he'd be off after ten minutes. But I'd only play him from the bench, as a disruptive impact sub, causing havoc in the opposition box. Impossible to mark, DD.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho

Yeah that's correct. If anyone got their number 1 pick / star man last round they will only be using picks 2/3 now

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
So everyone gets 3 keepers wtf

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Maybe the committe should make sure there is a communication channel set up for all participants to all members of the committe or clarify responsibilities so we know who to send to. I have a conversation open with all but Ecstatic because of the 5 user limit. Not sure if anyone of the people involved can change that, I did check the box to give permission. If that way Ecstatic can be added then all submissions could easily be made to the entire committe and the same should be possible for everyone else.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Not sure if anyone of the people involved can change that, I did check the box to give permission.
If you check the box, anyone you have included in the conversation can invite additional participants.

Status
Not open for further replies.