Lee Dixon

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
:lol:

Thought that was a bit of an odd comment myself, he clearly just got mixed up.

Made another stupid comment about how Keane is probably counting down the days until the transfer window re-opens.

He's been bad but not that bad. I don't think it's possible for him to even leave in January.

TheHorse'sMouth

Supports
Arsenal
Good interview from Dixon regarding what needs to be done at Arsenal this summer. I was distracted by the interviewer though..

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Who is that interviewer? My oh my. Who gives a feck what Dixon thinks, its all about her. :drool:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Interviewer reminds me of Claudia Winkleman.

kietotheworld

Made another stupid comment about how Keane is probably counting down the days until the transfer window re-opens.

He's been bad but not that bad. I don't think it's possible for him to even leave in January.
Maybe he's secretly a genius.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
The interviewer looks like someone who was out on work experience.

JazzG

Resident Arse.
I like Dixon, one of the better pundits on the tele.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
MOTD just got shitter, only one with any real insight.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Maybe they'll steal Southgate from ITV. Him and Shearer together at last.

Brophs

The One and Only
Why are they letting him go? He's the one decent pundit they have.

Brophs

The One and Only
Talk about out of the frying pan and into the freshly squeezed pile of rat shit.

Count Orduck

Ooh, now he gets to spend time alongside Adrian Chiles. Lucky him.

Seriously, the Euros line-up of Chiles, Roy Keane and Southgate was so utterly awful it was cringeworthy.

alastair

ignorant
ITV weren't anywhere near as bad as they normally are this Euros just gone. Martinez was decent, Carragher is the next Neville, and Chiles asked questions 'fans' want answered quite a lot. Dixon's a decent addition.

Brophs

The One and Only
I'd say his interview was laced with comments like "And I'm well used to dealing with clueless dickheads, so I should be able to hit the ground running here".

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
MOTD just got shitter, only one with any real insight.
Meh. I never watch the "punditry" anyway. I watch the games and interviews then fast forward the rest.

Carl

ITV weren't anywhere near as bad as they normally are this Euros just gone. Martinez was decent, Carragher is the next Neville, and Chiles asked questions 'fans' want answered quite a lot. Dixon's a decent addition.
Aye. Plus, he probably fancies some of the glamour ties in the Champions League rather than the same shit on MotD every week.

Carl

:lol: Bold bit aside, you're right. I'm even warming to Chiles.
All this time I thought it was Childs.

Now, where's that "mind blown" meme...

phelans shorts

Carragher's decent, he's got some media training to do before he's on that level though.

Carl

Carragher's decent, he's got some media training to do before he's on that level though.
Needs to learn how to speak Engish. At times during the coverage for the EUROs I needed subtitles.