Lee Dixon

kentafuji

Am i missing something there is about 50 different posters on my facebook saying corruption and it should have counted? As for Dixon he said the opposite when Garnacho scored at the emeriates
Cos its United. If we had that same goal ruled off for offside after a VAR check, youd have those same people on facebook talking about the brilliance of VAR.

El-Manos

your man tackled the shite out of Bruno , he goes “ good tackle that”. He’s a terrible pundit.

RedRocket9908

Am i missing something there is about 50 different posters on my facebook saying corruption and it should have counted? As for Dixon he said the opposite when Garnacho scored at the emeriates
I wonder if any of those claiming corruption can explain why the Coventry penalty was given, im not saying it wasnt a penalty but surely if there was corruption involved it wouldnt have been given.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
"give them the benefit of the doubt. Why not?"

Because it's the rules, Lee. And unlike handball, offside is an objective call the vast majority of the time. He obviously wouldn't be saying that if it was us who scored in the 119th minute.

Johnthedevil

Has to be the worst around - he's absolutely dreadful, and apparently hasn't figured out how to use a mic yet either.

Semper Fudge

Adds nothing to the discussion
"give them the benefit of the doubt. Why not?"

Because it's the rules, Lee. And unlike handball, offside is an objective call the vast majority of the time. He obviously wouldn't be saying that if it was us who scored in the 119th minute.
Wonder if he'd say the same thing if it'd been Arsenal in our place.