Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Great save to keep us in the game but my god a 4 year old would have had more presence for those pens.

Apokalips

Thought he did well. For some reason this forum are ridiculously harsh on keepers in penalty situations. The odds are stacked in the takers favour.

I have more a hope my keeper saves them than an expectation.

Nori-

Let in a goal he should have saved and didn't stop a single penalty. Thank god he's 3rd choice.

macheda14

Every single penalty was pretty perfect. Neither him nor the derby keeper got near any of them apart from Jones’ which was a poor poor penalty. He surely can’t be criticised for not saving one, they were pretty much all in the corners of the goal

Denis79

Let in a goal he should have saved and didn't stop a single penalty. Thank god he's 3rd choice.
Bit unfair, All the penalties were of great quality except the one Jones took. Wouldn't expect any keeper in the world to save any of them.

arthurka

Kobe did well last night.
All the pens were ace so nothing he could do there .

FujiVice

What's the deal with Grant? He's always on the bench even when not picked. I've noticed it a lot that he seems very involved. Always seems to be in the thick of things with the young players, and celebrating the hardest when we score, along with Carrick and McKenna. Is he doing some coaching with us? Doesnt look like he's just here to make the numbers up. Wonder if he's doing some unofficial coaching with the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.