Lee Mason 2016/17

Man-United

Deserves a new thread after today.

One of the worst performances from a ref that I have seen. He gave Boro everything and to disallow the goal Ibrahimovic scored is a disgrace. Also a clear pen for us and a red card for the Boro player in the same situation, maybe even another pen as well.

Because that we won in the end this will be forgotten and the next time we win a game because of a ref mistake, BT Sport will say "United get the decisions yet again" This is what we know.

Lee Mason, the same ref who told FA he would have sent Rooney off in 2011 for swearing.

stubie

Another Graham Poll in wanting to be the star of the show!

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
fecking twat. Useless performance. The FA should apologise for his utter incompetence.

Smudge

Hope he gets the Home Alone treatment from his own kid

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
I don't think he got a view of the Middlesbrough penalty appeal on Bailly. He was so far off the pace of play for that one.

Yagami

Good post resistant
The worst refereeing performance of the season and that's saying something.

Man-United

I know Jose don't comment much on refs anymore but he surely should say something after today. It's a disgrace like Drogba would have said. Can't let this go, i'm so fecking mad that Lee Mason almost ruined our season here today.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
The inbred cnut should only be allowed to ref bingo for the elderly back in Bolton.

Worst I've ever seen.

Kag

One of the worst refereeing performances I can recall in recent memory. But then I said that about Craig Pawson the other week.

Referees need to be held to account for their performances moreso than they already are.

Hojoon

Refs have been outdoing themselves all season long. We'll have another shocker in the next couple of games for sure.

Dion

Should be forced to feel what actually being fouled by Zlatan is like for 90 minutes in the car park before he's allowed to leave.

Jaxa

Terrible decision, i really do wonder what The FA do about these things, obviously not much because there referees are all garbage, the standards for such an important league are horrendously poor, that decision could of effected us so much at the end of the season, they need to sanction fines and suspensions to there own lot for such a shambles of a performance

SER19

it says a lot that despite the fantastic turnaround and overall performance/attacking subs etc, that im finding it hard to be very happy. it was 85 minutes of mind boggling decisions at every turn, never mind the main ones. i don't think its a conspiracy i think most refs are incompetent and many try to prove strength by not awarding united things at old trafford. they need to be trained more and have extensive and exhaustive psychological training to be able to just call it as they see it and not be swayed by how they will be perceived.

it was one of, atkinson away at chelsea a few years back aside, the worst refereeing performances i have ever seen at any level. i remember he had a similar one for us at birmingham away about 6 or 7 years ago and his name has always stuck with me because of how bad he was that day, but today is a different level

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Half expected him to celebrate the Middlesborough goal like Mike Dean has done with Spurs a couple of times.

Moby

Dick
Shocking, really. One of the worst I've ever seen.

There really needs to be a system that holds a ref accountable, it's getting ridiculous now, all across the league.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
This game should be shown on every ref training course on "How fecked up a Ref could be' topic.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
What's with the refs trying to be heroes in every United game... Just leave that to Zlatan you old, balding c*nt. He should have another goal today.

cyberman

Boateng thought he had a good game and got all the big decisions right.
Never have him on again Sky

Bojan11

The officiating is so bad that I miss someone like Phil Dowd.

Fingeredmouse

The horrific challenge on Martial was a certain red and a stonewall penalty too, but apparently you can do what you want to a player after they've taken a shot.

rooney2009

He wasn't as bad as Clattenburg against Burnley though,that was the worst ref performance I've ever seen in my life