Lee O'Connor

POF

Or maybe he wasn't as good as you guys thought, that's also a possibility..
He spent too long playing centre back at United and didn't develop the attacking side of his game as a full back.

He is quick, can dribble and has quality in his delivery but still delivers very little offensively for a modern full back. It's a shame.

He has the tools and is wise before his years. But he's a bit too sensible, plays safe and doesn't really stand out as an individual.

Mickson

He spent too long playing centre back at United and didn't develop the attacking side of his game as a full back.

He is quick, can dribble and has quality in his delivery but still delivers very little offensively for a modern full back. It's a shame.

He has the tools and is wise before his years. But he's a bit too sensible, plays safe and doesn't really stand out as an individual.
Yeah I see him as a decent versatile player but I've never understood the hype he got here, it's never great not having any clear position on the field. I think he will be a very useful player in the future for a club like Norwich which isn't too bad if that happens.

TrustInOle

Never really understood to hype with this kid, yes there is some natural instinct of the game but he is very raw amd agree with others, should have had more time spent on him developing his game at full back.

Bojan Djordjic

Never really understood to hype with this kid, yes there is some natural instinct of the game but he is very raw amd agree with others, should have had more time spent on him developing his game at full back.
I don't see him as being 'raw' at all. On the contrary, I think he's quite a cultured footballer. His main problem for me is a lack of outstanding physical attributes be it searing pace, imposing height/strength. This may have prevented him making it at United but there's no way in hell he's Scottish Championship level. He got a full Irish international cap at 19 in a game where he really shone. He's also been a key player in an excellent Irish U21 team. I'm so disappointed that he hasn't just cut his losses at Celtic (like United, they're very strong in his position) and sought a move back to the English Championship.

Reactions: Sultan

Classical Mechanic

Always thought he looked good at youth level, kind of like Gary Neville in some ways. Coaches see other things though when working with them every day. Still time for him.