Leeds back in the Prem. How do we feel about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
If this thread curses them, good. But let's assume it doesn't and they're coming up.

How does them coming up make you feel?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Loved it when they went down in 2004 but tbh they've been gone far too long from premier league so no issue with them coming back.

Certainly got the style that can cause many premier league teams problems as Wolves have shown.

Glow

Delighted to give them a tonking home and away
I'm delighted too.

Premier League should consist of the biggest club and clubs with a history and wide fan base.

Trizy

Would like to see them go up. They play good modern football, the faster we replace the shit teams the better for the league.

Would also love to hammer em twice a season.

PoTMS

Good. I'd much rather play them than fecking Huddersfield or Cardiff. While we're at it, let's get Wednesday and Villa back up.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Ignoring how they play, they're a Cnuty team full of cnuty fans so could do without.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Would be great to have them back in the top league again - they are far too big a club to not be there.

Kapardin

Another team that hates us, so we better get our act together before they come up. Don't need 3 sets of fans laughing at us.

Can23

Supports
Liverpool
Delighted, they hate United and Chelsea as much as us , what's not to like :D

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Bring them. Will add another spicy fixture to the list, all for it.

Red00012

Bring them back . Brings bring that rivalry we’ve missed while they’re been rubbish.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Can imagine two heated matches, particularly at bellend road. When did we last go there?

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
I'm delighted too.

Premier League should consist of the biggest club and clubs with a history and wide fan base.
It should consist of whatever teams are good enough to get to (and stay in) the premier league, regardless of their fan base or history. I like seeing the smaller clubs make it, they often have the most loyal and dedicated fanbases and they're not as entitled as some of the fans of the bigger clubs. Bournemouth are a really small club but they've been a delight to have in the league IMO, far more so than so called bigger clubs so stunk the place up for years. Wigan were great fun to have around as well.

That said, Leeds seem to want to play good football and Bielsa is quality entertainment, so I hope they go up. Can't imagine why United fans wouldn't, I get they're a hated rival but it's not like they're going to be anything close to a threat to you .. it's just two more big, entertaining derbies that you're far more likely to win than lose.

Josep Dowling

Their team and fans are scumbags. It will be another small club who will put in 100% against us whilst getting hammered by the other top 6 sides. Their fans have a hatred toward whilst most United fans don’t give two fecks about them.

Do not want them in the Premier League!

freeurmind

weak willed
Sick. Only club I really feel hatred towards. Nothing good about that club and it's supporters. This coupled with Liverpool winning the league would make this an awful season.

Rafaeldagold

Good- it’s fun to have rivalries- more exciting than playing Bournemouth or Huddersfield.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Get rid of Huddersfield, Cardiff and Brighton. Bring back Leeds, Forest and Villa

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Good to see one of our major rivals back - the games always had an edge to them, largely because their fans always seemed like massive cnuts. Bring them on.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
feck 'em off to the conference and send City and Liverpool with them.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
I haven't been a supporter long enough to experience the rivalry so I personally don't mind.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Their team and fans are scumbags. It will be another small club who will put in 100% against us whilst getting hammered by the other top 6 sides. Their fans have a hatred toward whilst most United fans don’t give two fecks about them.

Do not want them in the Premier League!
This.

Visiting them, City and defending Premier League Champions Liverpool next season in addition to the unwinnable Stamford Bridge fixture, West Ham's cup final as well as the north London clubs is a lot to cope with when we're trying to get our act together.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I don't mind having them back in the PL. More spicy fixtures.

BaneIsPain

Good for competition. At least, more points dropped for our rivals as well.

El Zoido

Don’t want them in the PL. Guaranteed to beat us next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.