Leeds (dirty thugs) discussion

JulesWinnfield

West Brom Fan
He's done a good job there getting them into the position they are but the whole thing is a bit emperors new clothes. Chris Wilder goes virtually unmentioned by the wider media compared to the attention and fawning Bielsa has got and yet probably has less resources and his system with overlapping centre backs is actually much more unique and inventive.

Yet one is a genius who will be linked to the best jobs in the world regardless of what happens this season, the other will never get linked to a side higher than a relegation battler.

J_XO

He's done a good job there getting them into the position they are but the whole thing is a bit emperors new clothes. Chris Wilder goes virtually unmentioned by the wider media compared to the attention and fawning Bielsa has got and yet probably has less resources and his system with overlapping centre backs is actually much more unique and inventive.

Yet one is a genius who will be linked to the best jobs in the world regardless of what happens this season, the other will never get linked to a side higher than a relegation battler.
Yeah it's a strange one. On the verge of promotion with a mainly British squad too. He still got voted manager of the season though

Mrdan1709

Its insane how badly Leeds are choking. They should have already been promoted but keep messing it up.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Don't want them in the play offs, they give me Fulham vibes.

Nick7

Scummy team as always. Bamford is the biggest embarrassment of the lot.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Don't want them in the play offs, they give me Fulham vibes.
After watching them today, nah we can beat them on a neutral ground....as long as we have our first 11 out.

Crazy last 15 minutes will add extra spice to any meeting in the play off final.

AngryCroat

I dont get dropping Roofe for Bamford thing. They are still favorites to get PL spot imo but still massive choke.

GuybrushThreepwood

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
I dont get dropping Roofe for Bamford thing. They are still favorites to get PL spot imo but still massive choke.
Roofe is injured with a calf strain. It's a shame as he scored 4 in the previous 3 games against Derby this season.

Their bench tomorrow will be full of youngsters most likely (Bielsa has given plenty of kids first team debuts this season). I think Derby's wage bill is approximately double Leeds's, and they have spent fortunes for Championship standards (significantly more than Leeds) over the last few years under the ownership of Mel Morris.

AngryCroat

Roofe is injured with a calf strain. It's a shame as he scored 4 in the previous 3 games against Derby this season.

Their bench tomorrow will be full of youngsters most likely (Bielsa has given plenty of kids first team debuts this season). I think Derby's wage bill is approximately double Leeds's, and they have spent fortunes for Championship standards (significantly more than Leeds) over the last few years under the ownership of Mel Morris.
I didn't meant for tomorrow, when Bamford got back from he's injury, he was immediately in starting XI all the time. Where was Roofe, I don't know. I have a feeling that their choking start when Bamford start playing all the time. I know about youngsters. I watched them few times, liked that Clarke kid or something like that. Also I think they made big mistake with Casilla, that kid GK was decent too and felt more like part of this team. I still have a feeling that they will mess it in K.O.'s also.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Well we've played a terrible game tonight and all our attackers have gone missing at the key part of the season as usual.

Or they could be playing a WBA team without Gayle, Brunt etc.

Leeds will be loving tonight.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Well we've played a terrible game tonight and all our attackers have gone missing at the key part of the season as usual.

Or they could be playing a WBA team without Gayle, Brunt etc.

Leeds will be loving tonight.
Yeah they surely do now

IFC 1905

I've seen the match and you can't really blame Bielsa, maybe he should have sent another keeper right after the first goal.

Their defense is ridiculous

Brophs

The One and Only
I fully expect Leeds to go to Boston and find a doctor who will say Casilla had concussion for the whole game

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I've seen the match and you can't really blame Bielsa, maybe he should have sent another keeper right after the first goal.

Their defense is ridiculous
Needed to make subs much quicker imo, first one was on 85th minute.

Interesting whether he'll carry on next year. Quits and Leeds are a bad managerial pick away from going back to mid table obscurity.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
A rare happy ending for Utd fans this season.

Leeds fecking it up as usual.
Call me crazy but I’d have loved to see Leeds back in the Prem. I’d love to see Liverpool relegated but we’d miss them in the Prem too.

It’s a bit boring playing the likes of Brighton, Huddersfield, Wolves, Bournemouth and Cardiff.

Much rather have Leeds, Bolton, Sheffield Wednesday, Aston Villa and Middlesbrough.

Wayne's World

Nice to see the hatred for Leeds is still here, was starting to wonder with them being so average that fans may have forgotten :lol:

I'd still love to see Bielsa at United though...:wenger::cool:

Meller

Call me crazy but I’d have loved to see Leeds back in the Prem. I’d love to see Liverpool relegated but we’d miss them in the Prem too.

It’s a bit boring playing the likes of Brighton, Huddersfield, Wolves, Bournemouth and Cardiff.

Much rather have Leeds, Bolton, Sheffield Wednesday, Aston Villa and Middlesbrough.
You're crazy

Nero

Haha, marvelous. Commiserations to the Leeds sympathisers.

Djemba-Djemba

Nah Leeds are fecking horrible. Absolutely horrible.

Leeds fans hate Utd ten times more than City fans or Liverpool fans.

It's just 2 hours of nasty horrible Munich chants whenever we play Leeds. Very very bad atmosphere.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
How Leeds haven’t gone up this year is mental. Bottled the automatics and now the play offs. I’d say they’re the most accomplished team in the league. Bielsa must be scratching his head - he’s done a great job but no reward.

C'est Moi Cantona

There's a great manager right there for someone who needs one..

I'm in the monitory but I'm gutted for Leeds.

AshRK

Bielsa always falls short of the final hurdle. His philosophy is good but no reward to show

Ziggy Starduster

I’d love to know how many chances Leeds have squandered this season. On the few occasions I’ve watched them, they have looked great but have been woeful in front of goal.

A decent striker and I bet they would have been up automatically.
Oh well....