Leeds (dirty thugs) discussion

Revaulx

United 'fans' wanted Pool to win the CL last season. Some people are just insane.
Really?

Some people thought it would be OK if Pool were to knock out City, given the overwhelming likelihood they'd cock up the final. Which they did :drool:

J_XO

Because Leeds have been a historic rival of our, like Liverpool, so big games. I don't count the London clubs a rivals in that way.
I'm not a huge fan of the idea of Leeds having the chance of beating us. Leeds getting PL money, I don't enjoy the prospect at all.

J_XO

I don't get the point of not playing and trying to beat your bitter rivals at least twice a season.
It's fun to beat Leeds sure, I get that. Don't want them anywhere near the top flight with money coming in

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Can't say I want them back at all. There's enough clubs who seem to turn it on when United come to town, especially newly promoted clubs who are playing us for the first time in ages. Leeds away will be one of those games that'll be hard for us and less so for other big clubs as they still hate us more than anyone. A cup fixture sometime would be nice, but bollocks to them being in the Premier League.

And also, they're an awful club with awful fans (Every club has awful fans obvs, but Leeds' ratio of normal fans to total shitheads must be among the highest). A bunch of my school mates were Leeds fans and they were nearly all a bunch of knobheads. I'm still connected to some via Facebook. A few of them still seem to think that Leeds have got "the hardest fans in Europe" and repeat that line without a hint of irony, just like they did at school. Fannies.

J_XO

Can't say I want them back at all. There's enough clubs who seem to turn it on when United come to town, especially newly promoted clubs who are playing us for the first time in ages. Leeds away will be one of those games that'll be hard for us and less so for other big clubs as they still hate us more than anyone. A cup fixture sometime would be nice, but bollocks to them being in the Premier League.

And also, they're an awful club with awful fans (Every club has awful fans obvs, but Leeds' ratio of normal fans to total shitheads must be among the highest). A bunch of my school mates were Leeds fans and they were nearly all a bunch of knobheads. I'm still connected to some via Facebook. A few of them still seem to think that Leeds have got "the hardest fans in Europe" and repeat that line without a hint of irony, just like they did at school. Fannies.
This.

Nick7

Peak Bielsa if he does resign. I'd love it. Want them nowhere near the premier league.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget

Can't understand why our fans would want them to do well TBH. Can't stand them.

Kapardin

Any bets on Bielsa sneaking off on a plane to Argentina while they are gathered at the presser awaiting him? Wouldn't put it past him...

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Marcelo Bielsa and Salim Lamrani are sat at a table at the front of the room.

A computer screen is being projected - we’re getting a presentation.

All of Bielsa’s staff are at the back of the room.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Saying he watched them all. (the oppenents' training)

To make it easier for EFL in their investigations.

Didn't know there were those in action.

Man-United

Redcafe fell for it and put it in the thread title because a source with 4k twitter followers said he was leaving..