Leeds (dirty thugs) discussion

Man-United

Fixed it for you.
So the thread starter can also change the title that long after?! Shouldn't be allowed esp with these things. It was quite clear Bielsa wasn't leaving after Jansson's tweet.

Rafaeldagold

What’s the big deal in looking at your opponents before a match? It’s just preparation right?

When did everyone have to be outraged over everything

kps88

So he called a special press conference to say he's spied on everyone? This guy's great fun.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I want Leeds to get promoted now. Bielsa sounds like he'd be a laugh in the Premier League.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
So the thread starter can also change the title that long after?! Shouldn't be allowed esp with these things. It was quite clear Bielsa wasn't leaving after Jansson's tweet.
Threadstarters being able to change titles can be useful when they're responsible - means there's a bit less for mods to do and most of the time Samid's edits are great. Just this time he fell for some rubbish journalism. It happens.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Alternate universe;

- Chelsea win the league
- City Lose the CL final
- Leeds lose the playoff final
- We appoint Biesla

The guy hasn’t done anything wrong. He’s done everything that I’d want United to do.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Onca again with all this other research he does on opponents why does he also send spies? All of the other stuff would probably be a lot more effective.

predator

Youth NITK
Genuinely hilarious stuff tbh. He is way too honest for the British media though. I want Leeds back up because it's only 30 mins down the M62 and i would enjoy giving them a good hiding at least twice a season.

Nick7

Alternate universe;

- Chelsea win the league
- City Lose the CL final
- Leeds lose the playoff final
- We appoint Biesla

The guy hasn’t done anything wrong. He’s done everything that I’d want United to do.
No thanks. I'd rather not. He's a good manager but he wouldn't last a month at United.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
No thanks. I'd rather not. He's a good manager but he wouldn't last a month at United.
I’m a hopeless romantic.

I’ll take a spectacular 6 month romance that burns intense and bright, full of mdma, lsd & ketamine, leaving physical and mental scars...

Over a perfunctory 2 year relationship with regular meal times and whites seperated from colours (greys treated as a special third option).

He’d be a riot. He’s a better manager than Poch and Ole.

Red Rom

Don't have enough likes yet to quote a post with a tweet in it, but I spy our badge and name in one of the pics posted by Damien. Why on earth would they need info on us?

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Loving all the journo's amazed by this. You can get the same information off whoscored.com in a mater of seconds for christs sake.
It’s mental, isn’t it? Surely he’s just doing what you’d expect every decent manager to do? This is a multi million dollar business. Not doing this sort of research would be borderline negligent!

I guess what’s unusual is him proactively telling them all this stuff. Usually the journos are fobbed off with generic nonsense because they ask generic nonsensical questions.