Television Legends of Tomorrow

Sylar

Enjoyed the finale.. Was wondering what they would do to set up next season :lol:

The little babys made me laugh

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Thought the finale was a bit weak personally, pacing felt rushed & the threat was dealt with a bit too easily.

IMDB is saying the next season starts next month, so not long to wait!

Sylar

Thought the finale was a bit weak personally, pacing felt rushed & the threat was dealt with a bit too easily.

IMDB is saying the next season starts next month, so not long to wait!
Maybe pandemic reasons?

I enjoyed it personally because he was a shit villain :lol:

ha_rooney

Latest episode (100th of the show) was really good. Nice to see some of the old characters again.

ha_rooney

Yeah was a good nostalgia episode, shame Rory wasn't part of it.
Yeah that was a little odd not seeing him. I completely forgot about Hawkman being part of the original crew. Reminded me how much I hated this show after the first season, but it’s now my favourite in the Arrowverse.

choccy77

Yeah that was a little odd not seeing him. I completely forgot about Hawkman being part of the original crew. Reminded me how much I hated this show after the first season, but it’s now my favourite in the Arrowverse.
Yeah season 1 was a mess but it thankfully found it's groove and long may it continue.

ha_rooney

Season has been fun again & the latest episode (fixed point) was really good. Liked the twist of the returning character.

Sylar

Season has been fun again & the latest episode (fixed point) was really good. Liked the twist of the returning character.
Good to know
I've fallen behind and need to catch up on this show
Think I may do flash just for the cross over EPs and well, Supergirl cos it's finished I believe

Sylar

Catching up on s7.
The 100th episode with all the returning episodes were great especially with Gideon as the centre of the story (just missed mick rory. Also made me remember how shit the birdpeople were)

Then the next episode where the actor of constantine was in it, genius, especially with nobody recognising him (but thinking he looked like other people)

choccy77

CW have Cancelled Legends and Batwoman today.

Absoloute Joke about Legends as it was one of the best shows they have done and got right.

And they left the show on a cliffhanger as well.

Sylar

Absoloute Joke about Legends as it was one of the best shows they have done and got right.

feck. This is annoying. How can you allow a show to have seven seasons (apparently season 7 was better ratings than season 6 as well)
This is one show that deserves a finale

AaronRedDevil

What?! Ffs I haven't watched it in 3 seasons but I'm planning on catching up now. It was the only entertaining CW show I liked. Flash is shit, cancel that instead.

choccy77

Apparently CWs view is, the characters can show up on other CW shows so no need to have a full show dedicated to them anymore :houllier:

Sylar

Apparently CWs view is, the characters can show up on other CW shows so no need to have a full show dedicated to them anymore :houllier:
Wtf?
What other shows
Flash and Superman only ones left right?

In fact legends was the one show where others showing up would make the most sense

choccy77

Wtf?
What other shows
Flash and Superman only ones left right?

In fact legends was the one show where others showing up would make the most sense
They have Gotham Knights coming soon if it gets a full greenlight.

Runours are CW could be up for sale and the cost of these show's had to be removed.

Flash is rumoured to have a shortened season 9

Sylar

Caught up. They need to wrap it up somehow. A tv movie or something.