Television Legends of Tomorrow

Sylar

Cant wait, think im looking forward to this show the most.

Constantine being added is great.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I can’t wait for this to return. Last season was a lot of fun, the trailer looks like it’s going to pick up where things left off.

Hoof the ball

I mean, this show was expected to be the least of the DC series, however, it's consistently more fun than Arrow, Flash, etc. If I've got to get through the weeks DC stuff at once I usually watch this first. Great stuff. Really looking forward to the new season, and, Constantine is back bay-bay.

Andersons Dietician

Just watched part 4 of crisis on Earth-x, got something in my eye again, I really don’t know what it is about the significant thing in this episode but normally I’m a heartless SOB who feels no emotion, isn’t phased by funerals or weddings or births but this just gets me in the feels.

“Allergies”
-Mick Rory

Last edited:

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Extended trailer. I cannot wait for this season!

Can someone edit the title of this thread too? Everything after the name of the show is a bit outdated. @Damien

Andersons Dietician

Extended trailer. I cannot wait for this season!

Can someone edit the title of this thread too? Everything after the name of the show is a bit outdated. @Damien
That... looks...INCREDIBLE!!!!

Anyone spot who the doll was trying to stab Sarah. The feels:( hope they got him to voice doll him.

Andersons Dietician

Brilliant is the only word fit for this show. “A Unicorn bit my nipple off!”

Edit: Gary needs to end up joining the legends in some way :lol:

Hoof the ball

No one expected this to be the best of the CW shows. It's always so much fun. It knows what it's trying to be.

Anyone recognise Nate's father? I'll give you a clue.....

"Make like a tree and get outta here!!!"

Welsh Wonder

The show doesn't get the ratings it deserves cause it's comfortably the best of the arrowverse shows.

Sylar

I want to hang out with all them them.
And have Caity to myself... Shes amazing.

Sandyman

A fecking age potion? :lol:
This season will be batshit amazeballs crazy!

Sylar

Easily the best cwverse show
So much fun

Addition of Constantine has been great and interesting way to get a character back without actually being that character

Andersons Dietician

Knew Mick would love a Total Recall callback. “I was thinking of adding a 4th boob”

Even with dodgy special effects and make up the show is gold and in a weird way the fact those costumes are so rubbish only adds to its brilliance.

Welsh Wonder

The evil spirit laughing at Ray's moustache :lol: and everything Mick does in general

Andersons Dietician

I’m pretty sure I watched Constantine on Amazon and honestly I can’t remeber any of that stuff that was happening. I didn’t even know he was bisexual.
Rory is gold in everything he does, that bit about how she is dating a clone :lol:

Ekeke

I’m pretty sure I watched Constantine on Amazon and honestly I can’t remeber any of that stuff that was happening. I didn’t even know he was bisexual.
Rory is gold in everything he does, that bit about how she is dating a clone :lol:
It didnt happen in the Constantine series as far as I know (I stopped watching, yuck). They made it a recent event to cover that, think he said it was 6 months ago and obviously the Constantine series was years ago, with Constantine making cameos in the CW shows over that period.

Andersons Dietician

@Ekeke that “I stopped watching,yuck” seems a bit ill timed in that post given the context of what we are talking about unless that is what you meant which if that is your beliefs then fine but I don’t share those.

I could be misreading what you meant.

Ekeke

@Ekeke that “I stopped watching,yuck” seems a bit ill timed in that post given the context of what we are talking about unless that is what you meant which if that is your beliefs then fine but I don’t share those.

I could be misreading what you meant.
The show was yuck. Constantine in my favourite DC character and he's bisexual in the comics

In fact the storyline with a boyfriend that the legends of tomorrow is using now is similar to one in Hellblazer. Just a different guy

Ekeke

Ah thank heavens :lol: the way it was worded had me questioning what you were saying yuck towards. My bad.
its np I can see why you thought that. But no I dont have a problem with him being bisexual, I just didnt like the show because in my opinion they tried to make him more like a stereotypical hero when Constantine isnt that. He's an anti-hero, an asshole at times, but someone willing to do things that a lot of the others arent. To him the end justifies the means hence why a lot of people around him end up dying.

I don't think I'd like him as a real person :D but as a comic book character he's super interesting because of how sneaky and what limits he will go to, to ultimately stop the big bad

Andersons Dietician

its np I can see why you thought that. But no I dont have a problem with him being bisexual, I just didnt like the show because in my opinion they tried to make him more like a stereotypical hero when Constantine isnt that. He's an anti-hero, an asshole at times, but someone willing to do things that a lot of the others arent. To him the end justifies the means hence why a lot of people around him end up dying.

I don't think I'd like him as a real person :D but as a comic book character he's super interesting because of how sneaky and what limits he will go to, to ultimately stop the big bad
Yeah personally my only knowledge of Constantine was the Keanu film that I really like, I tried watching the Amazon show but really couldn’t get in to it.

Ekeke

Yeah personally my only knowledge of Constantine was the Keanu film that I really like, I tried watching the Amazon show but really couldn’t get in to it.
That one is even less like the comics :D Keanu basically looked like Nick Necro who was one of the main Constatine villains

So he's a character who's comic book persona hasnt been done much justice in film or tv. I don't think they trust that he'll be well received if they dont paint him as a more traditional "good guy" but that ruins what he is supposed to be. He's probably best off in Legends for that reason because he can be an ass while the other characters are the heroes. He still feels watered down though, like with the previous episode and having someone cast a spell on him to make him do something selfish when he tried to go back and change things so he doesnt have to send his boyfriend to hell. In the comics he'd do that without someone casting a spell on him, and he'd probably trade a friend's soul to save his boyfriend's. Thats the kind of sneaky chaos Constantine brings to things. He's a "good guy", but in the loosest sense of the term. A lot of the characters dont agree and want nothing to do with him

Sylar

Fantastic episode, just absolutely craziness that works for this show.

She's a cat haha
Micks line about having a fake gf was great too

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I love how eccentric this show is. It takes the piss every week & it’s brilliant :lol:

Every character they’ve had the last couple of seasons has been really good & doesn’t feel forced. Never would’ve thought this would be the best DC show.

Sandyman

Legendspoint Paradox!

Can't wait to see what they did to the others :lol:

Sylar

Missed calls from Barry Allen, Oliver Queen and Kara...
Sounds like the annual crossover.
ahaha