Television Legends of Tomorrow

Sylar

Why did they leave these guys out for the crossover?
Cos they didnt answer the call... And Constantine broke time.

But seriously, cos of logistics, I think including them would have been difficult given Legends own story going on.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Currently looking for a series to start, and this sounds promising.

Sylar

Honestly, the first season is a bit of a slog until like the last four episodes. Then from that point it just becomes fun and awesome.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Yeah it's pretty poor up until the end of the first season but vastly improves from that point on

Andersons Dietician

Like most have said first season is ok-ish 2nd is better but come the 3rd season it knows what it is and it just takes off. It doesn’t take itself serious at all and it’s just about sheer enjoyment.

Sandyman

I keep thinking after 3 seasons, the silliness will get boring at some point, but this is so much fun!

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Like most have said first season is ok-ish 2nd is better but come the 3rd season it knows what it is and it just takes off. It doesn’t take itself serious at all and it’s just about sheer enjoyment.
Spot on. They have found a really good and enjoyable formula. There are often annoying characters in most shows but I cannot think of a single one with this one. They all have their roles and use

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Spot on. They have found a really good and enjoyable formula. There are often annoying characters in most shows but I cannot think of a single one with this one. They all have their roles and use
Agreed... I can’t think of many shows where I don’t hate at least one of the characters. Even new ones they introduce are not pointless & offer something.

It’s a brilliant show, my favourite of the Arrowverse. I hope they continue to let it do its own thing.

Andersons Dietician

Very true, I hated Dahrk with a passion on Arrow, throw him on Legends and he’s incredible, same with a lot of the characters Ray, Lance all somewhat annoying on the other shows but now just funny.

Sylar

Kid Flash too. Think hes suited for this show (well when he returns lol)

SwansonsTache

5 eps in, I would have dropped it and thought of it as a typical Arrowverse show due to the whole campy and emotional vibe they are aiming for in season 1, but since you've told me it becomes great later on I'll stick to it.

Love the drama face on the Brit Timekeeper captain though.

SwansonsTache

Somewhere around ep.8 of S03 now.

Must say I am not a fan, even though it is much better than other Arrowverse stuff. Mostly watching it out of lack of other options.

DC's Titans is leagues above it.

Sylar

Somewhere around ep.8 of S03 now.

Must say I am not a fan, even though it is much better than other Arrowverse stuff. Mostly watching it out of lack of other options.

DC's Titans is leagues above it.
Too light?

SwansonsTache

Too light?
Yeah, I thought they would venture more towards being a direct pisstake of the whole campy thing you see in the Arrowverse in general. They seem to be stuck somewhere in between though.

Kudos for actually making Sarah be funny though, never thought she'd be the stand out of them.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Trailer for the second half of the season is out and it looks suitably bonkers.

Minkaro

That looks like an absolute load of nonsense.

And I need it now.

Amir

Just started watching this and it's a good think I've heard it improves because the first episodes are crap.

Sylar

Just started watching this and it's a good think I've heard it improves because the first episodes are crap.
Last few EPs of season 1 onwards is when it resembles anything good
Then it just gets better and better and insanely fun and wacky and awesome

Sandyman

I wish they would stop doing these month long breaks. It has been trying to pick up from the break and only in the last episode did the wackiness levels reach crazy.

Also, not a big fan of Wolfie!

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
I wish they would stop doing these month long breaks. It has been trying to pick up from the break and only in the last episode did the wackiness levels reach crazy.

Also, not a big fan of Wolfie!
There isn't a break, it's on every week until season end.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
I dont normally crack up so much but when Hank walked into wave rider and shouted "Siri, Alexa..." that had me.

starman

This is starting to waver for me. I am watching it on Now TV so am a week behind, but since returning from the break the last two episodes haven't done it for me, my focus was fazing a lot.

Mona is far too irritating, the actress was decent in Z nation but is coming off as really annoying and a bit too corny even for Legends. Hopefully she doesn't become a main character...

R'hllor

I dont even know what to think about this last episode :lol: , wish i could unseen that.

Sylar

Finally watched it all and its awesome. Seriously, awesome.

Its the one show that has the right balance of seriousness and comedy nailed down, whilst also being able to cycle through the different characters and not making every single one annoying. Most have their own type of charm (bromance between Nate and 'haircut' is great). Rory with the gruff but underlying sensitivity is awesome. Sarah is a great leader and they dont overdo the whole female empowerment. They make fun of themselves too and you can see they are having fun.
Constantine is great.

This (and AoS) are probably my fav consistent comic book shows.

starman

I actually found the last season pretty weak, had its moment, but yeah, Mona was a high irritation. I am dropping the Flash (dropped Arrow two seasons ago), but will probably stick with Legends for another season..

Andersons Dietician

Ummmm not sure how I feel about this.

Brandon Routh is leaving the show.

Wonder what new characters they will bring in. Hopefully Cisco is one of them.