Television Legends of Tomorrow

Sylar

You'd think with Arrow ending, somebody from that would appear. Diggle, maybe? Not sure how much he fits in with the Legends vibe though.
Strangely, I think the only one from Arrow who would fit this show is Mr Terrific.

Sylar

This show is awesome
Glad it's back

Enjoyed the meet the legends ep. The cast is just brilliant and they nail the timing of serious Vs comedy

Sylar

"Im not Mick im........ Dick"

I think this is easily the best show now for the arrowverse.
Great cast, great stories and great blend of everything.

Andersons Dietician

After Arrow finished I pretty much washed my hands with all these shows bar Legends. Recently however it’s been a bit meh but the show this week possibly one of the best episodes they’ve done.

Honestly can’t get my head around the turnaround in the Darmian Dahrk character. Hated him on Arrow but he’s one of the best characters in Legends.

”Get over here Johnny C”

AaronRedDevil

I stopped watching after Crisis on infinite Earths. Has a good ending and see no reason continuing. Shame these shows won’t or just don’t end. Not every show has to be the Simpson's. I get more invested when I know they plan on doing a certain number of seasons and end it. But it never feels like that’s the plan.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Another fun season. I love how batshit crazy this can get yet still manage to have enough drama/tension that you care about what happens to the characters & are invested in the story.

Miles better than the rest of Arrowverse; and my favourite superhero show alongside Agents of SHIELD.

Sylar

Another fun season. I love how batshit crazy this can get yet still manage to have enough drama/tension that you care about what happens to the characters & are invested in the story.

Miles better than the rest of Arrowverse; and my favourite superhero show alongside Agents of SHIELD.
Easily. Its a show that doesnt take it self seriously, but its not a joke either.
It knows how to do serious when needed.

Ive got to the point where Ray and Nora make their big decision, so about 7 eps left. But looking forward to the rest.
I think the characters have been the best bit since end of s1.

Sylar

Finally... finally finished this. Excellent stuff. This (and Agents) have got to be the best longest running comic shows right?
I really liked the episode where they were stuck in shows / sitcoms.

Anyway, the ending was cool. So Aliens for next season?

:lol: at Sisqo. Dont think any other show could make something as corny as that so funny.

Sylar

s6 returned recently. Catching up on the few episodes out.
Ep1 was great but they missed a trick by not having Liam Mcintyre as Spartacus (even though hes in the Arrowverse already as somebody else)

Gary :lol:

Sylar

This is easily the best DC show on right now. Most fun and balanced with the best cast imo.

Also liked the line (in the third ep) about Rock being president and the hope that John Cena is chief of staff.

ha_rooney

Stopping the invasion by having a singing contest :lol:

ha_rooney

The last episode with the nukes was so ridiculously funny. I can just imagine Trump’s administration doing that same shit with the nuclear football :lol:

ha_rooney

Really good episode & twist with Sara. Rory & the alien :lol:

Sylar

The last episode with the nukes was so ridiculously funny. I can just imagine Trump’s administration doing that same shit with the nuclear football :lol:
Amazing episode. Trying to catch up here and there but harder with euros now
But this episode was really funny

lilcurt

I watched the first season of this and Arrow to the point where Sara crossed the shows. I got turned off as I felt the other DC properties became teen drama more than anything.

If I give this another try can I enjoy it without continuing the other shows in the universe such as the flash?

ha_rooney

I watched the first season of this and Arrow to the point where Sara crossed the shows. I got turned off as I felt the other DC properties became teen drama more than anything.

If I give this another try can I enjoy it without continuing the other shows in the universe such as the flash?
Yes. It pretty much becomes its own crazy show in season 3 and is a different vibe than the other Arrowverse shows. You’ll get the odd cross over episode, but you don’t need to follow the other shows to understand/enjoy this.

choccy77

The result of it :lol:

Agreed, caught up and uptodate. Its been brilliant, and love the cast. Even with some changing and only really having Mick and Sara as the originals, its still great.
There is going to be a major change to one of the characters for next season.

Sylar

Interesting. I won't look it up as I've enjoyed this season
Again

Sylar

Oh wow, that episode was great especially the ending. Guessing thats the end of
Constantine.