Leicester City 2020-21

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
our next 4 league games, Crystal Palace, West Brom, Newcastle and Southampton, should be getting 12 points from that and seal the top 4 spot

TMDaines

Fun sponge.

Rodgers must be fecking fuming. Could well cost them top 4 as a club and surely seals the fate of a couple of fringe players for not making the Euros. Imagine having a team meeting about it and then sticking the proverbial middle finger up at the manager and having a party anyway.

I’d imagine a couple of these will be moved on in the summer if there are interested buyers.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
our next 4 league games, Crystal Palace, West Brom, Newcastle and Southampton, should be getting 12 points from that and seal the top 4 spot
Even if you do win all 4 that wouldn't seal top 4

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City

Rodgers must be fecking fuming. Could well cost them top 4 as a club and surely seals the fate of a couple of fringe players for not making the Euros. Imagine having a team meeting about it and then sticking the proverbial middle finger up at the manager and having a party anyway.

I’d imagine a couple of these will be moved on in the summer if there are interested buyers.
even worse, Maddison booked himself a round of golf whilst our game was on, how hard is it to just keep your head down for a day or so and act like you feel remorse?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
the other teams are playing each other so while mathematically not, it would pretty much
no it wouldn't because any points gain you may create when the other sides do play one another you're just as likely to lose when it comes to your final 3 games

Feed Me

I'm hungry
I agree. Lots of people are citing your final three games, but it should be a done deal by then. Rodgers is smart and I see him lighting a fire under the likes of Maddison – “you owe the club after the Covid breach”, etc.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
There’s this ridiculous stat where they’ve only spent something like 2 of the last 70 gameweeks outside the top 4. Imagine if they bottle it again :lol:

Judas

Open to offers
Fairly confident that Leicester won't get 12 points from the next 4 games, they're on the slide. Hope I'm wrong, rather them than Liverpool or Chelsea.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
even worse, Maddison booked himself a round of golf whilst our game was on, how hard is it to just keep your head down for a day or so and act like you feel remorse?
That’s really poor form. Footballers really are thick! That or they are just ridiculously entitled.

lysglimt

Scout
Fairly confident that Leicester won't get 12 points from the next 4 games, they're on the slide. Hope I'm wrong, rather them than Liverpool or Chelsea.
Same - Iheanacho is in good form but Vardy has something like 2 goals in 15 matches

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
People righting Vardy off but it’s not like he’s missing chances, he’s not getting any of late

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Have a friend who worked closely with Maddison when he was at Norwich. Apparently he's a right tw@t/completely up himself and - going by the comments Southgate's made before/what's going on now - I'm inclined to buy my mates story even more.

Botim

Supports
Royal Antwerp FC
I'm sure many of you have seen this already, but I just came across it.

At the same time very endearing and very depressing (if you're stuck with owners like United/Arsenal/Liverpool)...