Leicester City owner’s helicopter crashes in car park | Five deaths including Chairman

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Fair enough folks, my ignorance on the procedure after injury/death.

Trophy Room

Just watched the clip of the BT sport guys joking about the Helicopter taking off from the centre circle. Eerie.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
All of the signs are bad.

There’s very little reason to not say that they’re okay.

UncleBob

Tragic, i've been on far too many heli flights all over the world , never liked the feeling.

Unfortunately i highly doubt there are any survivors, evacuation wouldnt happen that quickly, hitting ground and bursting into flames happens too quickly.

Tragic

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Nasty nasty crash. Doors closed and crashed on its side while engulfed in flames. Whoever is inside is not going to be recognizable for a few hours at least. Terrible

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I'm ignorant on the topic, what do in cases where people are pronounced dead at the scene?
I can’t be certain, but I’m pretty sure morticians take dead bodies. I don’t know if you’ve ever seen those black “private ambulances”, but usually it’s those.

Deleted member 101472

Ambulances don't carry dead bodies afaik.
They do when its determined that the bodies remaining on site could be a cause of trauma to those in attendance, and theres no other means of removing them from/covering them at the scene.

But the most plausible explanation is that they weren't required and left the scene. If they did have bodies in there, then they would absolutely have the sirens on IMO...why wouldn't they?

L1nk

Awful scenes. Hopefully anybody involved is okay but it's looking highly unlikely :(

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
HART teams deployed obviously. It still doesn't tell us much as we knew it was going to be wreckage. The cynic in me says that all aboard are either critically injured or dead. If they weren't - they'd have confirmed that very quickly.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Doubt they will cancel anything tomorrow to be fair.