Sat, 16 October 2021 @ 3:00pm BST
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
    shut up and piss off! The club lacks any footballing culture. How many managers will we go through before someone realizes we dont have the right structure in place? How can a club as big as United higher a terrible manager devoid of any tactical management? I will always support United but let fans who want to hate the club in its current state do so without self righteous weirdos like yourself have a say in the matter.
    Why are you still here if you hate the club so much? Piss off to your little hole to cry you weak-minded excuse of a supporter. You HATE the club. Some nerve. You never hate your club even when they are losing. We fix things not trash them and talk shit. How are you supporting them if you yelling I hate this club right now? Choosing to support your club through the bad isn't self righteousness. It's called dedication and if that makes me a weirdo, I'll continue to be one instead of someone who only supports United when it's convenient.

United in sin

Which games did he win us exactly, genius? He scored the winner against West Ham and assisted Ronaldo with a tap-in in games where we should have comfortably dominated and won.

So, yes, I want him out of this team because having him on the pitch while Sancho is on the bench is ridiculous. It's a joke and anyone saying otherwise needs to reexamine their football opinions.
    What a Trainwreck of a post.

Lappen

What an absolute emberising performance.
    Ole is gone before the first of november.

Waynne

Said before and say again. You only have to look at how we defend corners. All 11 in pen box. Some defending space not marking. No out ball. Nobody close to closing down any clearance. It is amateur stuff.
    Week in Week out
    A lot of the stuff is amateur hour.
    Only thing saving us from a complete embarrassment is the form of De Gea.
    One knock to him and they'd have to add an extra digit to the scoreboards.

Ronaldo's Love Child

Because we keep hiring has-beens or never-beens. If Ole is sacked and we make Carrick the manager, you think it's the players issue because we will inevitably be shite again.

We should be hiring the best managers out there. When the driver is shite, you can give him a Rolls Royce on an empty highway but he will still find a way to ram it into the wall.

When you see the team is "not right", then it simply has to be the manager. All the nonsense about being the hardest working, United DNA bs is all words. Nothing whatsoever is seen on the pitch.

Ole is a shite manager. No matter what his fans may think, the writing is absolutely stamped into the wall.
    Would still say it was poor recruitment.

I will stick my head and and say we should have given Moyes more time. As bad as it was I at least had faith that he knows how to build a team.

LVG joined us on the back of a credible international tournament. Club pedigree was already waning at that point but he had a big personality.

Mourinho got the job he always coveted and behaved like he never wanted to be here. I seriously think he has a few screws loose. Again, the signs were there that his management skills were on the decline.

OGS was the worst appointment of all of them. A manager with no big club/medium club experience and his only time in the Premiership ended badly.

Midfield and defensive personnel should be good enough to beat the teams we have failed to beat so far.As dysfunctional as McFred are we shouldstill be good enough to win some of our recent matches. It is down to the manager, simple as.

This isn't a blip. We're not losing because of bad luck. There is a pattern in our play that is directly responsible for us looking clueless. Sack the coaching team. Sack the manager and bring in a proper tactician

Coops73

Glazers don't manage the team, they just give the money, which is what has resulted in our talented squad. Ole's done a great job rebuilding and we needed him imo. However, we can't waste this season for him to learn. He needs to go. Ronaldo is 36, we are good enough imo to win the league with the players we have. It's on the manager to figure out how to make that happen.
    You’re not wrong, I don’t think the Glazers will pull the trigger soon enough though….urgh I feel dirty saying these things.

Tonjo

United is a team of individuals. No team work. Always laborious against any team. Not sure why they don't play for each other? Only relying on individual brilliance to win games. If any of those "stars" don't perform, United will not win. Also, the stars do not run back to win back the ball. Sack the entire coaching team and the manager is the only hope that United may win something this season.
    Anyway, 3 goals that Leicester scored were due to Maguire's mistakes. Slow, poor positioning, backing off and not winning the corner.

Robbie Boy

They are supposed to be shite, right? Right? :confused:
    Apologies, my optimism was certainly misplaced. I spent the afternoon in the cinema with my wife and daughter, watching the Paw Patrol movie. Clearly it was the better choice :lol:

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
    I think, maybe, he's just a little peeved at the thought of United fans halfway celebrating a United loss. I would share that sentiment.
    I've spent too many late nights and early mornings watching us play whatever they're pretending is football under Ole.

Every loss is just expected now because you have people pretending that things will work out somehow despite Ole repeatedly doing what's constantly failed. And with how smug people like him have been acting like how people who don't rate Ole as a top coach aren't proper fans, it's just hilarious watching their reactions when they finally get the clue that maybe Ole isn't that good after all.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
    Glazers don't manage the team, they just give the money
    No they have a financial agenda when it comes to player purchases. That's why we have an unbalanced squad.

redshaw

Said we'd kickstart their season a couple of weeks ago before the international break and so it appears. We've gave them something to focus on and get back on it after the FA Cup win. It's just the tonic Rodgers needed.

We got Rodgered today and probably next weekend by Liverpool.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
    I've spent too many late nights and early mornings watching us play whatever they're pretending is football under Ole.

Every loss is just expected now because you have people pretending that things will work out somehow despite Ole repeatedly doing what's constantly failed. And with how smug people like him have been acting like how people who don't rate Ole as a top coach aren't proper fans, it's just hilarious watching their reactions when they finally get the clue that maybe Ole isn't that good after all.
    I don't think anyone legitimately believed OGS was a top manager, not by any stretch, more they hoped he would become a top manager in time, but that's not looking very likely at this point.

Also, Ole deserves all the credit we can muster for building a squad capable of challenging for the title. A feat neither Jose nor LVG - two of the biggest names in football management - could not achieve.

Ranchero

United is a team of individuals. No team work. Always laborious against any team. Not sure why they don't play for each other? Only relying on individual brilliance to win games. If any of those "stars" don't perform, United will not win. Also, the stars do not run back to win back the ball. Sack the entire coaching team and the manager is the only hope that United may win something this season.
    Anyway, 3 goals that Leicester scored were due to Maguire's mistakes. Slow, poor positioning, backing off and not winning the corner.
    A team of individuals with one Pogba who hasnt given a fig for a few seasons and has been looking to leave. And will. No question. Just waiting for January

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
    I think he means he hates what the Glazers have turned it into. A marketing brand with a football sideline.
    I don't think so. He hates us because we're losing at the moment. Glazers have been around a long time and if that was the reason he'd be long gone. I'm not loving what's happening right now too but I'm not going to start spewing hate filled shit all over the place. We will get through it.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
    Scout
    Why are you still here if you hate the club so much? Piss off to your little hole to cry you weak-minded excuse of a supporter. You HATE the club. Some nerve. You never hate your club even when they are losing. We fix things not trash them and talk shit. How are you supporting them if you yelling I hate this club right now? Choosing to support your club through the bad isn't self righteousness. It's called dedication and if that makes me a weirdo, I'll continue to be one instead of someone who only supports United when it's convenient.
    Golly! You big mad. :lol:

tjb

You’re not wrong, I don’t think the Glazers will pull the trigger soon enough though….urgh I feel dirty saying these things.
    That has actually been their biggest issue. We keep managers too long and waste potentially salvagable seasons. We can win the league this year or the UCL like Chelsea did with the current squad. But we need to sack the manager.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
    You're bemoaning a player who has won us 6 points in two competitions in games that we seemed unlikely to win. Have a word with yourself
    He 'won' us 3 points against West Ham and had an assist for the guy who won us another.

He also lost us a game in the CL in the last minute. But I don't see you mentioning that hence I can only put another one of these here :lol:

christinaa

Gossip Girl
    Supports
    There's only one United!
    I know that but you don't go around saying you have your club.
    You are so right as no true fan should hate the club.
    We are here cause we love United and all that United stands for - till now the most successful club in England.

At this point in time or maybe a few weeks ago something had to give and unfortunately it's Ole.
    He's completely clueless now and won't be able to turn things around for the club.
    I'm sorry to say this but he has to go sooner rather than later.

Can we wait to be dumped out of the CL and maybe squashed by the scouse?!

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
    I don't think so. He hates us because we're losing at the moment.
    He sort of said that he hated us because we're losing because of these reasons. He's right about the reasons. And I would like the club back from the Glazers too.

KennyBurner

You might just be strange. Me stating I hate the club right now does not equal me not supporting the club. I hate the current state of it and I clarified that in the message yet here you are stating once again that I do not want to support the club. What is it with your lack of reading comprehension or are you just trying to start a pointless argument? You have written a bunch of utter nonsense in some cry for desperate patriotic diehard fan drivel to try and make yourself seem self righteous. All I have stated is that I currently HATE the current state of the club which is a valid emotion. Stick to that if you are going to give another speech.

telstar96

I don't think anyone legitimately believed OGS was a top manager, not by any stretch, more they hoped he would become a top manager in time, but that's not looking very likely at this point.

Also, Ole deserves all the credit we can muster for building a squad capable of challenging for the title. A feat neither Jose nor LVG - two of the biggest names in football management - could not achieve.
    I used to defend Ole massively. I feel like now part of that reason was because Ole exceeded my expectations. In reality he's a 'alright' manager, but not a top manager and not good enough for United based on where we want the club to be.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees

The squad that he supposedly built to challenge for the title is pure hypothetical since he hasn't made use of most of them. Bruno, Varane and AWB are the only sure improvement over the players they replaced. Maguire isn't that much better than Smalling because we don't actually play out from the defence that well.

Cavani and Ronaldo are stop gap signings and the rest of his signings are either underwhelming or not played much.

Hughie77

Sancho, Greenwood, Rashford Bruno , Pogba , Shaw , Varane, Ronaldo, are all of these no good!! . Well they look like they arnt . On paper those would be great. Not at this UTD .. Time for a big change

christinaa

Gossip Girl
    Supports
    There's only one United!
    The squad that he supposedly built to challenge for the title is pure hypothetical since he hasn't made use of most of them. Bruno, Varane and AWB are the only sure improvement over the players they replaced. Maguire isn't that much better than Smalling because we don't actually play out from the defence that well.

Cavani and Ronaldo are stop gap signings and the rest of his signings are either underwhelming or not played much.
    Maguire was so bad today!
    I don't think he was ready for this game.

United in sin

He 'won' us 3 points against West Ham and had an assist for the guy who won us another.

He also lost us a game in the CL in the last minute. But I don't see you mentioning that hence I can only put another one of these here :lol:
    And which of the two outweigh the other? He won us that CL game, created the space for himself and put it on a plate for Ronaldo. Keep telling yourself Lingard has been a negative, it won't take his contribution away. Good day to you

Coops73

That has actually been their biggest issue. We keep managers too long and waste potentially salvagable seasons. We can win the league this year or the UCL like Chelsea did with the current squad. But we need to sack the manager.
    feck! I think you’re right,

I’m so gutted to be thinking this, it’s genuinely making me feel sad but we feel so far from footballing reality as a club I don’t see where this will go, now or in the future, it feels rudderless and as I say It I feel like a reactionary idiot but I’ve tried so hard to stick with Ole.

I don’t feel comfortable with this coaching set up anymore which is the opposite with how I feel with this team.

Hughie77

Got tactics fly 10mins instead of driving to Midlands. Lose in midweek or even draw he's gone. I'd even put Carrick in temporary charge until we get someone in. Ollys taken us as far as he can , credit to his recruitment , now its time to get a proper guy in to make this lot click.

Matt851

Not sure i am buying this, he has built a talented squad which should he doing better than it is but which is very unbalanced. We have a second rate central midfield, a right back that cant play football...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

4.6 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 269 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Leicester win
  • Draw