Leicester coming apart at the seams...

InfiniteBoredom

I think they will just about hold on this time, don’t think them Moyes boys are capable of pipping the Foxes with their own injury issues, and even if Liverpool win their two games in hand (not if we have a say about that), they would still be 3 pts behind with 3 games to go.

Rodgers teams do have a habit of falling apart at crunch times though, seems obvious by now.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Utd A
Chelsea A
Chelsea (cup final)
Spurs H

They might get a lifeline against us though and a weakened team.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Utd A
Chelsea A
Chelsea (cup final)
Spurs H

They might get a lifeline against us though and a weakened team.
You've got the two Chelsea games the wrong way around, be interesting to see if Leicester also rotate with the cup final following our game

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
So let’s just write off the Leicester game, hand them a point or three and focus on beating Liverpool. For the greater good.

Last edited:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
We have to ensure Liverpool don't beat us. As much as Leicester are supposedly bottling it's up to us to not bottle denying Liverpool CL footy.

Bottle, such a shitty term.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Didn't Leicester bungle a top 4 finish on the last day after being top 4 from matchday 1 through 37 last year? Poor Brentan.

Last edited:

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Surely if Leicester fail to get into top 4 again, you'd have to question Rodgers' suitability to a bigger team, where there is more pressure

FriendlyFox

Supports
Leicester City
Absolutely bottled it. Was clear from the first minute the players were shit scared.

The parallels with the Bournemouth game last season are all too obvious.

Even if we did make the Champions League, we'd crumble at the first sign of pressure. Might have a talented team, but don't have the grit nor the mentality of the title winning team.

Rodgers made some shocking decisions too.

Eurgh.

RedTiger

Half mast
Absolutely bottled it. Was clear from the first minute the players were shit scared.

Even if we did make the Champions League, we'd crumble at the first sign of pressure. Might have a talented team, but don't have the grit nor the mentality of the title winning team.

Eurgh.
It's a weird one considering you lot still have title winners in your team, you'd think they'd know what it takes to get to the finish line.

FriendlyFox

Supports
Leicester City
It's a weird one considering you lot still have title winners in your team, you'd think they'd know what it takes to get to the finish line.
Not many left, sadly.

From todays squad, Vardy, Kasper and Albrighton. Two out of three of those can come away with a little credit today, while Vardy is a liability now.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper

Eurgh.
Seven weeks ago, I would've disagreed but watching your games against Prague, I did start worrying for you lot in regards to your bottle/grit.

el3mel

Even though Rodgers is a good manager, his teams are really bottlers aren't they ? Hilarious how these last few weeks collapses have happened for both his Liverpool and Leicester teams.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Surely if Leicester fail to get into top 4 again, you'd have to question Rodgers' suitability to a bigger team, where there is more pressure
He must be shoe in for the Spurs job, he certainly has a Spursy-ness to him.

Even though Rodgers is a good manager, his teams are really bottlers aren't they ? Hilarious how these last few weeks collapses have happened for both his Liverpool and Leicester teams.
is it that, or do they run out of steam as they don’t have the strength and quality in depth? surely Leicester are punching above their weight. That doesn’t smell like ‘bottling it’ to me.

He won everything possible at Celtic.

pascell

Eurgh.
That draw with 10 men Southampton has knocked your confidence I feel. You generally do well vs United so good time to play us during the week.

Maddison hasn't been firing which is a shame, looked brilliant before his injuries last season, do you feel he was rushed back too quickly?

Withnail

is it that, or do they run out of steam as they don’t have the strength and quality in depth? surely Leicester are punching above their weight. That doesn’t smell like ‘bottling it’ to me.

He won everything possible at Celtic.
I don't follow the SPL much but he didn't have much competition when he was up there, did he?

And I don't know about not bottling it. It's not as if they have an injury crisis and the players had a week off before Newcastle. If they drop out of the top 4 I'm not sure what else to call it.

mark clatternburg

Supports
Leicester City
Rumours doing the rounds that Maddison and Rodgers have had a training ground diva, and Buck wants rid.

TheReligion

Abusive
Rumours doing the rounds that Maddison and Rodgers have had a training ground diva, and Buck wants rid.
What's been said? Not the first time there's been issues behind the scenes at Leicester. Chilwell and Maddison were in trouble last season from what I recall and then a few dropped this season.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Maybe Maddison's name was in the envelope.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Eurgh.
I know Evans being injured in the warm up threw the plans out a bit, but playing Castagne as the right sided centre back was criminal.
And not just because I'd brought him into my fantasy team for his threat!

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Think they have bottled it again, quite impressive to have spent the vast majority of the previous two seasons in the top four and not qualify for the Champions League either time.

One of West Ham, Tottenham, or Liverpool will get top four. Likely Liverpool unfortunately.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Who is Buck? Who does he want to get rid? You're not on a Leicester forum...
Had to fish around on line for a few mins, but it seems Buck is a crap nickname for Rodgers.

Bwuk

Maddison has always come across as a bit of a knob.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Think they have bottled it again, quite impressive to have spent the vast majority of the previous two seasons in the top four and not qualify for the Champions League either time.

One of West Ham, Tottenham, or Liverpool will get top four. Likely Liverpool unfortunately.
Well it's definitely not going to be West Ham.
Moyes goes to pieces when something is up for grabs even more than Rodgers.

And Tottenham are well off the mix.

We have to hope Leicester can just about scrape in, we beat Liverpool and they drop silly points elsewhere.

ovoxo

Maddison is a right knob. When he was at Coventry, he got into a fight with someone in a nightclub because he didn’t know who he was. I think his mate ended up fracturing the dude’s cheek.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
It’s not so much Leicester bottling it, but more a case of them having coincidentally overperformed at the start of each of the last two seasons, and then having performed at their expected level or under it. Leicester have never had the underlying metrics to suggest that they could expect a comfortable top 4 finish.

Sweet Square

Can still remember when some on here wanted Brendon to replace Ole.

massive job for them to get top 4 now.

Bwuk

Maddison is a right knob. When he was at Coventry, he got into a fight with someone in a nightclub because he didn’t know who he was. I think his mate ended up fracturing the dude’s cheek.
Happened when he was at Aberdeen too.

Falcow

Not many left, sadly.

From todays squad, Vardy, Kasper and Albrighton. Two out of three of those can come away with a little credit today, while Vardy is a liability now.
Dont forget Evan's!

Vardy a liability? Really, has his pace gone?