Leicester coming apart at the seams...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not a fan of 70s tv shows I take it
Presumed Buck would be a club official or big wig.
Especially the way the sentence was worded, implying Buck was a third party to the arguing couple!

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
I think they've blown CL again and next season they won't be a challenger for it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can still remember when some on here wanted Brendon to replace Ole.

massive job for them to get top 4 now.
They do still have a 6 point lead, with Liverpool only having a max of 12 points to play for, including a tough game at ours.
Playing what will be a much changed team at ours could play into their hands, as could playing Chelsea a few days after the cup final. Chelsea may well rest players as well.

But the trump card could be playing an on the beach Tottenham last day.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think they've blown CL again and next season they won't be a challenger for it.
Definitely I don't think they'll get near next year.
City, us, Chelsea and Liverpool surely will be a lot stronger than them.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Definitely I don't think they'll get near next year.
City, us, Chelsea and Liverpool surely will be a lot stronger than them.
Agree. Although I would have said the same last summer so what do I know.

Castia

I never want United to lose but under the circumstances of playing 3 games in 5 days Leicester getting top 4 ahead of Liverpool would be huge.

The money lost for Liverpool and the fact they’re playing Thursday nights could really hamper their season next year.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I never want United to lose but under the circumstances of playing 3 games in 5 days Leicester getting top 4 ahead of Liverpool would be huge.

The money lost for Liverpool and the fact they’re playing Thursday nights could really hamper their season next year.
Or it could mean they can heavily rotate in Europe and go all in for the league.
But generally yes, them missing out would be good news.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
They’ll still be hovering in and around next season. Their side is a bit overrated by the neutrals but the likes Schmeichel, Evans, Ndidi + Tielemans etc. are a good core. Whilst the media would have you believe it was only Liverpool who fell victim, they had quite a few injuries this season.

Jamie Vardy falling off a cliff this year is their biggest concern, though. Don’t know how they replace him, and I’m not convinced Iheanacho will keep this purple patch up.

lysglimt

Scout
I just can't make myself wish for us to lose, even if it can stop Liverpool reaching the C.L

I ll hope for Chris Wood to solve the problem instead

Oranges038

It's just the annual Rodgers meltdown.

Some teams have a midseason slump, his seem to have them in the last third.

phenry

Perhaps we could help them over the line by giving them a hammering that provides them with the imputus to win their remaining games. No way could I bring myself to willing we loose but I wouldnt like to see them throw CL football away again

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper

Yeah, you've got to think strategically on three counts.

First, is what is the risk of playing the first XI in this game after just playing Villa with all the football they have already played this season? I would say high, so it is in the clubs interest to protect them.

Second, what is at stake left to play for? That is second and the Ropey League. Second is achieved with two points from four games and that is only required if Chelsea win all their games, which is a big of a task. When taking the above into consideration, then this game is the one to go easy.

Third, who out of Leicester, Dippers and WHU are the biggest long term threat? That would be the Dippers. 5th or lower for them would be pretty catastrophic as no way do their owners lay out serious $ if they're playing Ropey League from the start of next. Therefore, it is in the clubs interest for them not to qualify.

This is before we get to what the fans want, which is obviously the Dippers in the Ropey or Conference Cup.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
It's unreal. I thought with their top class CBs, their better midfield, better finisher and superior manager they would've finished well above us.

mark clatternburg

Supports
Leicester City
Could someone translate this?
Awfully sorry old chap, allow me. A rumour is circulating, in the Leicester region, that young James Maddison has had something of a spat, with Mr Brendan Rodgers. It is said that Mr Rodgers wishes Master Madisons employment status to be reconsidered.
Some of you home counties chaps have a tendency, to be frightful bores.

NWRed

I just can't make myself wish for us to lose, even if it can stop Liverpool reaching the C.L

I ll hope for Chris Wood to solve the problem instead
You do know we can technically still win the league.

flappyjay

Awfully sorry old chap, allow me. A rumour is circulating, in the Leicester region, that young James Maddison has had something of a spat, with Mr Brendan Rodgers. It is said that Mr Rodgers wishes Master Madisons employment status to be reconsidered.
Some of you home counties chaps have a tendency, to be frightful bores.
:lol:

TheReligion

Abusive
Yeah, you've got to think strategically on three counts.

First, is what is the risk of playing the first XI in this game after just playing Villa with all the football they have already played this season? I would say high, so it is in the clubs interest to protect them.

Second, what is at stake left to play for? That is second and the Ropey League. Second is achieved with two points from four games and that is only required if Chelsea win all their games, which is a big of a task. When taking the above into consideration, then this game is the one to go easy.

Third, who out of Leicester, Dippers and WHU are the biggest long term threat? That would be the Dippers. 5th or lower for them would be pretty catastrophic as no way do their owners lay out serious $ if they're playing Ropey League from the start of next. Therefore, it is in the clubs interest for them not to qualify.

This is before we get to what the fans want, which is obviously the Dippers in the Ropey or Conference Cup.
What's the Ropey League?

Never heard of it.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
You have to question a manager whose teams seem to routinely fall apart when the pressure is on. He has a woeful European record wherever he's been too. Having said that, if they can get their act together they could still have an FA Cup and a CL place by months end, and that would be an outstanding season for the club.

mark clatternburg

Supports
Leicester City
It’s not so much Leicester bottling it, but more a case of them having coincidentally overperformed at the start of each of the last two seasons, and then having performed at their expected level or under it. Leicester have never had the underlying metrics to suggest that they could expect a comfortable top 4 finish.
Do me a favour mate! Where do you get this stuff from? Heard this “over performed” shilo the year we won the thing. Over a 38 game season, we lost three games, won it by 10 clear points, but apparently, “over performed”. I suppose reaching the quarters of the champions and first three losers league was still, “over performance”? For the last two seasons, we’ve been literally smashing onvtbe door of the cartel, before absolutely shitting themselves at the death. This, in my mind is “under performing”! The ability is there. Injuries hit us harder than Liverpool etc, because of an inevitable lack of squad depth, but injuries are part and parcel of the game, and shouldnt be whinged about. I think our problem is Bucks conservatism. Recently, we flew into a 3-0 first half lead, (WBA?) , before taking a foot off the gas, keeping the ball and seeing it out. In his interview, Brendan suggested that he wasnt happy with the first half, as we werent “precise”, enough. Most of us would rather be a little less precise, and more threatening. At two nil down to Newcastle, they retreated to the edge of their box, while we tip-tapped it around in front of them. Inwardly, they must have been laughing their cocks off. If the team let cut, and go for the throat, we have beaten everyone around us, and could do again. Sadly, I dont see it happening. Brendan is potentially a fine coach, but is flawed, abd shows little sign of changing.
“No underlying metric to suggest......... blah, blah, blah”? Dont get me started!

stevoc

Do me a favour mate! Where do you get this stuff from? Heard this “over performed” shilo the year we won the thing. Over a 38 game season, we lost three games, won it by 10 clear points, but apparently, “over performed”. I suppose reaching the quarters of the champions and first three losers league was still, “over performance”? For the last two seasons, we’ve been literally smashing onvtbe door of the cartel, before absolutely shitting themselves at the death. This, in my mind is “under performing”! The ability is there. Injuries hit us harder than Liverpool etc, because of an inevitable lack of squad depth, but injuries are part and parcel of the game, and shouldnt be whinged about. I think our problem is Bucks conservatism. Recently, we flew into a 3-0 first half lead, (WBA?) , before taking a foot off the gas, keeping the ball and seeing it out. In his interview, Brendan suggested that he wasnt happy with the first half, as we werent “precise”, enough. Most of us would rather be a little less precise, and more threatening. At two nil down to Newcastle, they retreated to the edge of their box, while we tip-tapped it around in front of them. Inwardly, they must have been laughing their cocks off. If the team let cut, and go for the throat, we have beaten everyone around us, and could do again. Sadly, I dont see it happening. Brendan is potentially a fine coach, but is flawed, abd shows little sign of changing.
“No underlying metric to suggest......... blah, blah, blah”? Dont get me started!
What is the Cartel?

Who is Buck?

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
They've bottled it.

Even a 1-1 draw would have been enough since chelsea lost.

Renegade

We wouldn’t have done what they’ve done with the equivalent injuries to be fair.

Justin - shaw
Barnes - Rashford
Maddison - pogba
Evans - Maguire

Or would we? I’m sure they had more aswell. The lack of depth in their team killed them ultimately.

lysglimt

Scout
I am sorry Leicester-fans but to manage to mess up twice in a row - you don't deserve to be in the C.L

George the Cat

And you’ll still get United fans saying it’s our fault that the Dippers are in a champs league spot. Not Leicester and West Ham bottling it, of course it is!

bondsname

Wouldn't call Leicester bottlers they did finish the season with a trophy. I also think they've got a good chance to win the Europa League next season, think Brendan has done tremendous work tbf.