Leon Goretzka

acnumber9

How is it irrelevant? Pogba fanatics are blind. You watch a game and see the player you want him to be. Match results and stats tell us the player he is. United over-pay Pogba. Bayern aren't going to pay those wages to anyone except their top scorer and Lewandowski is their top scorer by a mile.
It’s irrelevant to the point you made. They do pay Pogba level wages. It’s ok to be wrong. They also pay Neuer more than Pogba gets paid. How many goals did he score?

Mark Pawelek

It’s irrelevant to the point you made. They do pay Pogba level wages. It’s ok to be wrong. They also pay Neuer more than Pogba gets paid. How many goals did he score?
Neuer does earn half of Pogba's salary.

I'm putting you on Ignore now for playing word games, and discussing soccer in bad faith. Reply all you want but I won't see anymore of your posts.

acnumber9

I'm putting you on Ignore now for playing word games, and discussing soccer in bad faith. Reply all you want but I won't see anymore of your posts.
Jesus Christ. You were wrong, get over it.

Teja

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
that I doubt, but for sure dies Neuer not earn half of Pogba.
No. Neuer is well paid and among the best paid GKs in the world. Years ago it was reported he earns 15 million Euros per year.

shahzy

This is like the kid at school who thinks he was right. Gets proven to be wrong, then responds by putting his hands over his ears and starts creaming out "Blah blah blah, youre all wrong. Blah blah blah"

roonster09

Scout

That's 350 million in 2019/2020. I don't know where these rumors come from that one of the biggest club in the world don't pay massive wages.

Difference is they win so it's justified.

Rektsanwalt

Supports
Schalke 04
That's 350 million in 2019/2020. I don't know where these rumors come from that one of the biggest club in the world don't pay massive wages.

Difference is they win so it's justified.
no idea why people think that, so true! Bayern pay top € and are not well known for it, somehow. They paid luca Toni 43.487.332€ from June 2007 to December 2009. Thats 1.449.577€ per month! Or 334.517€ per week in fecking 2007! An outrageous number.

roonster09

Scout
no idea why people think that, so true! Bayern pay top € and are not well known for it, somehow. They paid luca Toni 43.487.332€ from June 2007 to December 2009. Thats 1.449.577€ per month! Or 334.517€ per week in fecking 2007! An outrageous number.
Yeah. It's best to go with total wages than individual players as the way the wages are reported is very different.

Rektsanwalt

Supports
Schalke 04
Yeah. It's best to go with total wages than individual players as the way the wages are reported is very different.
in the case of Luca Toni its completely transparent because of tax issues which landed in court, so he had to open up the exact numbers (those are before tax obviously).

edit: that also shows they arent shy to pay absurd amounts to their most important players. Not just high average pay

roonster09

Scout
in the case of Luca Toni its completely transparent because of tax issues which landed in court, so he had to open up the exact numbers (those are before tax obviously).

edit: that also shows they arent shy to pay absurd amounts to their most important players. Not just high average pay
Yeah it would be weird if big clubs don't pay big wages.

That Toni wages is insane, 300k+ in 2007 is just unreal. Maybe he was highest paid player in the world at that time.

flappyjay

I really like him but is he not a completely different type of midfielder to Pogba?
The fact that he is completely different to Pogba is what makes him a target. Pogba can't play at the base of a double pivot and Goretzka can do it at a class level.

flappyjay

Bayern's wage structure, they have issues renewing the players that want really big contracts like Thiago and now Coman and Boateng.
I think everyone forgot why we almost got Tony kroos. But something in me says this is too good to be true.

Godfather

Make no mistake I'd take him in a heartbeat. Guy is strong and has a very good shot and pass on him. No way he'll leave Bayern though

Kweku Amonoo

We aren’t we trying for Marc Roca instead. Has failed to fit in at Bayern, but is still an incredible player and would be cheap. He can play both as a DLP and B2B.

Sometimes I feel United only goes after players who’ve got some type of hype. It’s frustrating. Almost as if our scouts do not watch much football.

RUCK4444

Now this is a player we could do with.

I would be fully aboard with this one, can’t see us luring a German from Bayern in his peak, not unless his legs are shot.

Fooza

Can't see it but Varane, Sanco and Goretzka in one window :drool: stuff of dreams

SATA

Now this is a player we could do with.

I would be fully aboard with this one, can’t see us luring a German from Bayern in his peak, not unless his legs are shot.
Read somewhere (probably on here) that he's injury prone and there's a concern, hence Bayern's reluctance to give him a massive payrise and paying his agents fees

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
It's only personal talk to prepare for free transfer next summer or even if Bayern choose to sell this summer. However, the report last time already mentioned that Goretzka's desire is to stay at Bayern so this is not as hyped as Varane because Varane wants new challenge.

El Presidente

Well, he’s definitely no holding mid, so us signing him will mean Pogba’s leaving guaranteed.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Read somewhere (probably on here) that he's injury prone and there's a concern, hence Bayern's reluctance to give him a massive payrise and paying his agents fees
As injury prone as the current Pogba. They are playing almost the same minutes. I guess that's what we call Pogba's replacement. :)

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Bayern will give him a new deal and he'll stay

CG1010

We have definitely raised our ambitions this year! Trying to get key players from top teams in the Germany and Spain leagues! Bayern Munich, Dortmund, Athletico Madrid and Real Madrid. Not that this transfer will happen.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Everyone is saying he’ll sign a new contract but Alaba didn’t, Thiago didn’t, they’re struggling to agree new deals for Coman and Lewabdowski…goretzka only has one year left. What’s going on with Bayern?

ghagua

What are you on about?

Neuer earns 320k p/w, Sane is on 300k p/w, Lewa is on 350k p/w

Pogba is on 290k p/w.

https://salarysport.com/football/bundesliga/fc-bayern-münchen/

I'm sure Bayern would be more than happy to have Pogba on 300k p/w.
Sorry, not been following the conversation, but there are only 2 clubs stupid enough to pay that kind of salary to him, Utd and PSG. Bayern is a smart club and will not pay that to someone who may turn up a few games a season.