Leon Goretzka

croadyman

Yeah no chance with this one and Hatchard also just came on Talkshite flattened him leaving

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Leroy Sane has really disrupted Bayern's wage structure. Now, everyone wants to get paid.

RUCK4444

Leroy Sane has really disrupted Bayern's wage structure. Now, everyone wants to get paid.
So they should, Bayern have gotten away with a reasonable wage structure for far too long!

Make them pay through the nose like the rest of us. :devil:

SATA

Contrary to belief, Bayern do pay a lot to their big players. Their wages pay scale is probably right up with there with the lot

::sonny::

Signing everything

Trippier Varane Maguire Shawmberto

Saul Rice Goreztka

Sancho Bruno

Haaland

Alfie092

How much would he cost us if Bayern did let him go this summer with only 1 year to go on his contract or is this in order to get him on a free for next summer?

Apparently Bayern are willing to offer him £200k/week wages so not sure what this "sensational" package which United are willing to offer is as he is according to reports looking at £300K+/week wages? :eek:

flappyjay

Now this is a player we could do with.

I would be fully aboard with this one, can’t see us luring a German from Bayern in his peak, not unless his legs are shot.
We did it with Kroos, that is until Lvg ruined it for everyone.

RUCK4444

We did it with Kroos, that is until Lvg ruined it for everyone.
Yea I thought of that as I typed it, but we can't claim that as a win unfortunately. Kroos would have been a huge player for us during these awful times as well, feckin' LVG was a fool.

devil99

So Real Madrid is getting Mbappe, Pogba, Camavinga and Goretzka for free next summer?

beingshe7don

Goretzka is built for the PL. Terrific player and offers the option of an 8 or 10. I'm not sure of his playmaking ability but he can definitely drive with the ball. I could see him going to Chelsea or Liverpool in the PL. As much of an attractive option he is, I would consider getting Camavinga wrapped up.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Ooft this is what muppets dreams are made of :drool: In the words of Gimli - 'Certainty of a new contract, small chance of happening...what are we waiting for?'

MattofManchester

This isn't happening, imo.

Not just because of Goretzka but because it wouldn't make sense.

We don't have a distributor to sit alongside him, so we'd just be stacking ourselves with box to box players.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
So Real Madrid is getting Mbappe, Pogba, Camavinga and Goretzka for free next summer?
Impossible as selling clubs also want to cash in, especially in covid market.

Perez probably thinks after super league fiasco, he can still outsmart everyone on the market. If he'll gets one player for free from that list, he can already consider himself lucky.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
One muppet signing too far for us this summer (if Varane rumours are to be true).

Great fit but no way Bayern won't seal this for a long term deal.

Motorman

How does he compare to Saul?

I've not seen enough of either to make an informed decision but know how highly Saul is rated.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
How does he compare to Saul?

I've not seen enough of either to make an informed decision but know how highly Saul is rated.
Nothing compares, nothing compares to Saul.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
According to Bild, he wants parity with Sane who is earning around 300k/pw
I thought 300k per week was high for Goretzka but yea if Sane is on that much he definitely deserves to be atleast on parity with him.

Sane's contract might end up hurting Bayern. Coman would want the same amount as well given that he's been better for Bayern than Sane has been.