Let’s all laugh at Fontaine

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
He's absolutely no different to when he was at Liverpool. 100% Coutinho performance against teams that worked out he only feints and shoots with his right foot. We got £60m more than what he's worth in today's market.
Wait. Does that mean he is actually worth less than Pogba? I always thought Coutinho is the better player:confused:

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
What has the poor man ever done to you?! :mad:

LEAVE
LEAVE
LEAVE FO
LEAVE FO
LEAVE FONTAINE ALONE

jem

Fontaine created the 'Weird Feelings of Football' thread, which is my favourite ever thread, so I definitely appreciate him.

the_irish123

Yeah.. let's all laugh at England, 50 years with semi final being best result HAHAHAHA

also.. nice luck on that bracket fools.. im not even fontaine, im irish but i like brazil

mystarrocks

Wait. Does that mean he is actually worth less than Pogba? I always thought Coutinho is the better player:confused:
We overpaying Pogba doesn't mean he is better than Coutinho (lfc logic)

Last edited by a moderator:

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
We overpaying Pogba doesn't mean he is better than Coutinho (lfc logic)
That is not how it works. @Dumbstar said Coutinho was overprized relative to the market, but you saying Pogba was overpriced as well makes no sense. The market is what it is. Some players have to act as a reference and Pogba‘s transfer in 2016 acts as a good starting point for a new market.

mystarrocks

That is not how it works. @Dumbstar said Coutinho was overprized relative to the market, but you saying Pogba was overpriced as well makes no sense. The market is what it is. Some players have to act as a reference and Pogba‘s transfer in 2016 acts as a good starting point for a new market.
I agree. But i guess you didn't see the white text in my post.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Yeah.. let's all laugh at England, 50 years with semi final being best result HAHAHAHA

also.. nice luck on that bracket fools.. im not even fontaine, im irish but i like brazil
Ah the Irish, constant World Cup finalists! :lol::lol::lol:

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster

Chill mate, Brazil are still a top side.