Let’s face it: United are a has been club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7
I’ve had enough of how United have been run into the ground and am here to speak openly & honestly which a lot of us are scared to admit - and that’s we’re a club of the past.

Thanks to ^that^ guy & his cronies/higher ups.

Look, I could give a rats ass about how “big” we are financially. It doesn’t mean feck all if we have nothing to show for on the pitch. And that’s been 100% the case ever since Ed has been in charge.

Myself and many others really did believe he changed for the better with promising signs this transfer window but it’s just the same old, kick in the nuts disappointment.

> we have no replacement lined up for Lukaku
> no replacement for Herrera/Fellaini
> no new starting CM and that’s without mentioning a starting RW or CDM
> no player sold

...no plan b/c everything is made up on the fly as players keep rejecting us left, right, and centre.

Can’t believe the fecking joke our club has turned into because of this clown. All we have left now is history because we know we won’t be making anytime soon. It’s unbelievably sad. The worst part is I can’t even believe how long we’ve/it’s been allowed to carry on for and after countless failures there still seems to be no end in sight.

THIS USED TO BE MANCHESTER FECKING UNITED - THE FOOTBALLING GLORY OF THE WORLD! NOW WE’RE JUST SOME FECKING AFTERTHOUGHT PAYDAY CLUB THAT HAS NO DIRECTION AND ONLY MARKETING AMBITION. WHAT IN THEE ACTUAL FECK!!!

Fecking hell just look objectively. Maybe Moyes was a problem, maybe LVG was, maybe Mourinho was, and heck maybe even Ole is. But not ALL of them could have been the problem that’s just fecking impossible. There’s one constant and it’s the ownership+Ed.

We’ve missed out on Dybala+Eriksen and the club gives out bs excuse to journalists that we “pulled the plug” on them because they didn’t want us enough. No that’s a lie. In reality the players rejected us and they make a sorry excuse to save face because they were balls deep going after them prior to them rejecting us. It shows Ed/United haven’t changed regardless of how much they want to portray it. And even if it is true, it’s too little too late as fewer and fewer players jump up at the thought of joining United. And I don’t blame them. Why would they anyways at the current state the club is in?

We’re like that person that goes last second gift shopping. No vision and pure scattergun approach. It’s why we are where we are. I love United to fecking bits but it’s a waste of time supporting them knowing it’ll be for nothing most of the time and will lead to failure with the incompetent people running it. God bless Ole and his little soul. Working around such a discombobulated support system isn’t easy - just ask all our other previous managers.

RyRy11

Can’t wait to read the “another negative thread” comments...

You’re spot on.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Woody will be calling in at the petrol station on the way home tomorrow for Lemina and Llorente, nice little gift for Ole.

fps

I think you believe the stuff in the papers a little too readily in terms of transfers. Also, three ins isn't bad for a summer, with perhaps another arrival in January. Most importantly, they are the right kind of people coming in, at a time when the squad is clearly very fragmented and personality is as important as talent.

Bosws87

love United to fecking bits but it’s a waste of time supporting them knowing it’ll be for nothing most of the time and will lead to failure with the incompetent people running it. God bless Ole and his little soul. Working around such a discombobulated support system isn’t easy - just ask all our other previous managers.
Welcome to what its like to support the other 15 odd teams in the premiership, so spoilt as a fanbase its incredible. Following united home and away last season was more enjoyable then any of my previous seasons, results weren't perfect but it was a core of people who just love the team win, lose or draw.

space

We are in an awful state and the fans need to stop defending this shambles

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Isn't this basically another Woodward thread?

I don't know but feels like I'm the only one looking forward to fooball starting this week?

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7
*Sobs*

Can’t wait to read the “another negative thread” comments...

You’re spot on.
Thanks. I’m going to support United like I always have. But it’s a shame knowing it’s going to be for nothing. And it’s not even about fecking winning. It just doesn’t feel like United as things are operated in a bizarre manner. There’s really no plan or big picture, they really don’t care.

fergosaurus

We’re like that person that goes last second gift shopping. No vision and pure scattergun approach.
Reminded me of Jingle All The Way. We go out last minute expecting Turbo Man (Dybala/Eriksen) and all that's left on offer is Booster (Llorente).

dove

Not yet but we are surely going in that direction.

R'hllor

Is it just me or that looks like a big ass quote of someone else?

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7
We are in an awful state and the fans need to stop defending this shambles
Unfortunately they’ll just label you as not a proper fan for some reason.

What if I told those people it’s possible to love United but not enjoy the people running it at the same time?

Yes magic, I know.

Micky Targaryen

Another spoilt fan thread.

At least wait until we get steamrolled by City and Pool halfway through the season ffs.

redIndianDevil

I’ve had enough of how United have been run into the ground and am here to speak openly & honestly which a lot of us are scared to admit - and that’s we’re a club of the past.
Fecking hell just look objectively. Maybe Moyes was a problem, maybe LVG was, maybe Mourinho was, and heck maybe even Ole is. But not ALL of them could have been the problem that’s just fecking impossible. There’s one constant and it’s the ownership+Ed.
All those managers were/are the problem. The mistake Woodward did/is doing is continuing the trend of giving full control to managers regarding transfers just like it was under SAF. Woodward should have hired a DOF who should have a vision of how our football should and we should have let the DOF hire managers or sign players.

Appointing managers and giving them full control over transfers is what is affecting us. We will eventually fix this problem but it will take at least 3-4 years IMO.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
We could easily go on a Liverpool level title drought the way things are going. We are already well on the way to an Arsenal level title drought and trophy drought that they had a few years ago. We haven’t even had 2 seasons in a row outside the Champions League yet. Things can get a lot worse and are going to.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Unfortunately they’ll just label you as not a proper fan for some reason.

What if I told those people it’s possible to love United but not enjoy the people running it at the same time?

Yes magic, I know.
People get tired of constant negativity. The season is about to start.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Let's face it. The majority of our fanbase is a bunch of privileged twats.

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7
Another spoilt fan thread.

At least wait until we get steamrolled by City and Pool halfway through the season ffs.
“A goal without a plan is just a wish”

^United in a nutshell.

But go on, pretend that everything is fine. Can’t believe people that are content with the way the club is run...

Crashoutcassius

times like this i wish i was a liverpool fan, a bad period (and worse than this) for 3x as long and every year they would come back optimistic !

JoaquinJoaquin

Some of our fans actually want us to be bad so they can score more t0p red points, something which is worse than any 'entitled' fan.

Crashoutcassius

“A goal without a plan is just a wish”

^United in a nutshell.

But go on, pretend that everything is fine. Can’t believe people that are content with the way the club is run...
i can't believe you think people are content? look at the sheer number of cry baby threads on the front page? do you really think your the only one that feels this way??

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Woodward and Glazers are fecking parasites and until they’re all gone, we’ll continue to dwell in the wilderness.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
This thread wouldn't have been made if Dybala or Eriksen were coming.

Toys out the pram stuff.

lsd

The Oracle

Thanks to ^that^ guy & his cronies/higher ups.

Look, I could give a rats ass about how “big” we are financially. It doesn’t mean feck all if we have nothing to show for on the pitch. And that’s been 100% the case ever since Ed has been in charge.

Myself and many others really did believe he changed for the better with promising signs this transfer window but it’s just the same old, kick in the nuts disappointment.

> we have no replacement lined up for Lukaku
> no replacement for Herrera/Fellaini
> no new starting CM and that’s without mentioning a starting RW or CDM
> no player sold

...no plan b/c everything is made up on the fly as players keep rejecting us left, right, and centre.

Can’t believe the fecking joke our club has turned into because of this clown. All we have left now is history because we know we won’t be making anytime soon. It’s unbelievably sad. The worst part is I can’t even believe how long we’ve/it’s been allowed to carry on for and after countless failures there still seems to be no end in sight.

THIS USED TO BE MANCHESTER FECKING UNITED - THE FOOTBALLING GLORY OF THE WORLD! NOW WE’RE JUST SOME FECKING AFTERTHOUGHT PAYDAY CLUB THAT HAS NO DIRECTION AND ONLY MARKETING AMBITION. WHAT IN THEE ACTUAL FECK!!!

We’ve missed out on Dybala+Eriksen and the club gives out bs excuse to journalists that we “pulled the plug” on them because they didn’t want us enough. No that’s a lie. In reality the players rejected us and they make a sorry excuse to save face because they were balls deep going after them prior to them rejecting us. It shows Ed/United haven’t changed regardless of how much they want to portray it. And even if it is true, it’s too little too late as fewer and fewer players jump up at the thought of joining United. And I don’t blame them. Why would they anyways at the current state the club is in?

We’re like that person that goes last second gift shopping. No vision and pure scattergun approach. It’s why we are where we are. I love United to fecking bits but it’s a waste of time supporting them knowing it’ll be for nothing most of the time and will lead to failure with the incompetent people running it. God bless Ole and his little soul. Working around such a discombobulated support system isn’t easy - just ask all our other previous managers.
Whenever I read such a moaning self entitled crying post like this I look at the posters age as I just know they will be under 30 and unable to cope with not seeing utd win everything in sight year in year out .

FujiVice

Rather be a has been club than ran by terrorists or crooks to be fair.

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7
People get tired of constant negativity. The season is about to start.
I agree.

However, you know what is about to start? Another year of United not adequately equipped heading into a new season.

“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”.

Kag

Why do you lot think you’re so important that we want to hear you self-indulgent, whingey bollocks?

At least I contain my nonsense to existing threads.

Nobody really cares what you have to say, ultimately.

Status
Not open for further replies.