Let’s face it: United are a has been club

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Like I said in numerous other threads. Our club is full of entitled fans.

As JJ12 quite rightly said, if Dybala or Eriksen had signed, this thread would NEVER have been made and Ed would be a god.

Fickle, Privileged and Entitled.

I hope and pray that Ole and the youngsters coming through prove all the doubters wrong. A rebuild will take TIME. Some of you clearly don't have any patience whatsoever.

Our fanbase is an absolute joke at the moment.

Oh we got 3 new toys, instead of 4,5 or 6, so let's throw our toys out the pram!

Ugh.

AshRK

We are not run in a perfect manner, but to call us a has been club is just overreacting. Not signing Dybala or Eriksen is a good decision especially if both do not want to be here. We have signed enough players who just come here for money, we need players who want to be here and not moan and whine at every given opportunity.

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7
It changes many things only if you were impatient and childish. Is it too much to wait for the transfer window to close and then make a much better assessment. I'm not saying you're not entitled to feel disappointed, you can feel whatever you want. The timing of this thread after your other thread, just a few days ago, makes no sense to me. You're all over the place.
Well I just explained myself and admitted I was wrong.

I don’t know what so complicated to understand about that.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
When the most credible reporters in football have your team signing Dybala+Bruno vs the realty of none, that makes a world of a fecking difference.

That went from needing a RW+CDM next summer to still RW+CDM+CM+attacking mid. And do you honestly believe in our office to get the latter done?

...and unlike some, I’m willing to admit I was wrong. So don’t pretend like it doesn’t have any effect. It changes a ton. Went from looking like contenders to complete pretenders.
Title contenders? We won't be title contenders for at least 3 years!

Just because we were in talks for players doesn't mean we will sign them. Talks break down. It's not as simple as "Do you want to sign, Yes or no"

koop

Fecking hell whose dog just died?

We signed a key CB, a very good RB, we still got Pogba, De Gea, young prospects in all positions.
We need a solid LB(?)CM/CDM/RW/ST? Which may seem like alot, however it's alot better than it was just a few months ago.

Why are you acting like we are getting relegated? Since Ole has come in there have been tremendous changes in the way we play and who we signed.
You can't expect us to blow all our load this window and sign every fecker out there.

It's a process which is heading in the right direction. Regardless of supposedly missing out on Dybala/Eriksen etc I am still excited to see us play this season, which is something I didn't say last season. Yes Woodward is not the most liked, but he's done alot more good in this window than people expected him to do.

Relax homie

Varun

Staff
Alright, shutters. The thread from 4 days back was glorious here though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.