Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Borussia Mönchengladbach

Votes: 11 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I think we can all agree that this current season is looking like it will be the worst of a lot of our lifetimes and the summer looks a bit bleak as well right now. Everyone has their ways of coping, mine has been to completely ignore football for the majority of it but not following football daily is like losing a limb for me, so I was thinking why don't we pick a club to follow next season in a random European league. Somewhere like Romania, Finland, etc...

People can suggest clubs with the reasons why and we'll pick one and follow them for their season. Watch the games, learn the players, etc...

New poll - https://linkto.run/p/OUQ1WUSX

Last edited:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Leicester - they have a lot of character. Good young players and love opening envelopes.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Liverpool. Next year is our year.

I've already got one, Inter, who are even more depressing than us :(.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Sturm Graz

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I'm actually serious :lol: I think it would be fun.

It would have to be a team that we can find streams or highlights of.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Consadole Sapporo, simply because Hokkaido is my favorite holiday destination

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Molde. They play good football. We should aspire to play like them.

promisedlanchiao

I think we can all agree that this current season is looking like it will be the worst of a lot of our lifetimes and the summer looks a bit bleak as well right now. Everyone has their ways of coping, mine has been to completely ignore football for the majority of it but not following football daily is like losing a limb for me, so I was thinking why don't we pick a club to follow next season in a random European league. Somewhere like Romania, Finland, etc...

People can suggest clubs with the reasons why and we'll pick one and follow them for their season. Watch the games, learn the players, etc...
I may have unfollowed Man United and all our crap players on social media and I will no longer buy any club merchandise, tickets as long as Woody is in charge but I will never follow any club except United. By the way, I am an overseas / Asian fan that the Caf seems to like slating. Who’s the fecking plastic now eh?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Kawasaki Frontale have won the last two leagues. Sanfrecce Hiroshima and Kashima Antlers were the runners up. Antlers used to be good it seems looking at the league history.

Supports
Ajax
Club Brugge could be fun.

Just one problem. Has anyone figured out in what territory “Belgian” clubs have their matches anyway? There appears to be no real country in this region.

Note to self: indoctrinate daughter that her second nationality isn’t a real thing, but more like monopoly money and cosplay.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I may have unfollowed Man United and all our crap players on social media and I will no longer buy any club merchandise, tickets as long as Woody is in charge but I will never follow any club except United. By the way, I am an overseas / Asian fan that the Caf seems to like slating. Who’s the fecking plastic now eh?
Still you.

Wanderlust_09

Leicester and Wolves are surely on the rise. Leicester have a very young talented squad and Rodgers coming in seems to improve their prospects for next year. Also Everton seem to have found a gear under Silva, but the jury is still out. Southampton if they get their signings right would also be interesting to follow under a capable manager.

Green_Red

UCD in the Irish leagues. They are shit beyond belief and will make watching United a real treat.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
This is just sad. Lock please.
We've adopted a club on here before as a bit of fun. I don't see the harm. I'm not saying we should stop supporting Utd but it's a way of getting a football fix and not simultaneously wanting to jump off a bridge.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Cheltenham Town, come watch us try escape the bottom half of the League 2 table

sparx99

AC Milan are fairly interesting with Paqueta, Romagnoli, Piatek etc.

Hoof the ball

Either Molde, or......... some random team from Brazil or Argentina would be cool.

Boca Juniors or River Plate is usually interesting. Atmosphere is always amazing. Sweet stadium.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Just go and watch the womens' team. If enough go they might start showing highlights more.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I went to a couple of MK Dons games when i lived there, only cost a fiver for a midweek game. They're shite though.