Let's all laugh at Arsenal!!

Cal?

CR7 fan
:lol:

But aren't there already lots of threads with the same title?

Kelvin

shhh we still have to play them next weekend, but hell they always provide a good laugh :lol:

AgainstAllOdds

This is just too funny for words. Never have a team bottled games, or even a season in this manner.

Arsenal F.C., the new definition of bottling :lol:

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Arsenal Football Club

championo

Top Stalker
For some reason I don't find Arsenal funny. Their pain does not excite me like that of Liverpool or Chelsea. Arsenal is like a friend of my enemy really, not a real threat and direct threat. I mean go to Arsenal mania and there is no hilarious threads, nothing to laugh about. RAWK on a non game day can provide gems.

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
For some reason I don't find Arsenal funny. Their pain does not excite me like that of Liverpool or Chelsea. Arsenal is like that a friend of my enemy really, not a real threat and direct threat. I mean go to Arsenal mania and there is not hilarious threads, nothing to laugh about. RAWK on a non game day can provide gems.
I feel a tad bit sorry for them too. But only for a couple of minutes before I remembered how cocky they were before. Accusing most other teams of anti-football and giving the impression that they are the only team playing football and others only know how to defend.

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea

Everybody is talking about us!!! Get in there!!!

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
:lol: Their propensity to bottle it is incredible.

Sam

:lol::lol::lol:

fecking brilliant. They'll do well to finish 3rd at this rate. Bunch of bottling cnuts.

42 euros

Aka Giggs 11 times
For some reason I don't find Arsenal funny. Their pain does not excite me like that of Liverpool or Chelsea. Arsenal is like a friend of my enemy really, not a real threat and direct threat. I mean go to Arsenal mania and there is no hilarious threads, nothing to laugh about. RAWK on a non game day can provide gems.
Yes Arse are not the title threat they once were but my memory goes back more than six years mate. We have had some real battles with Arse over many many years and I'll enjoy tonight thank-you. Especially the prize wanker wenger :smirk:

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
I agree, and I think that compared to City, Liverpool and even Chelsea, Arsenal arent really our rivals to the same extent as they used to be.

Ultimately I will always respect Arsenal and Wenger for competing without a billionaire sugar daddy to bankroll them - if they win something they have earnt it rather than simply bought it, and they also try to play good football rather than the City "5 defensive midfielders at home" kind of strategies.

Waltraute

She-Devil
Ultimately I will always respect Arsenal and Wenger
Absolutely, and I agree completely they're not our rivals. I respect Wenger immensely, I like the way the club is run and I'm less negative than most on here about their 'pass it into goal' style of play. Most Gooners are pretty decent and who could not love Eboue and Gunnersaurus?

I'm just mad with joy seeing today's result. I'd never dream they'd even lose points to Bolton today.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Jesus, this is taking on epic proportions.

Seriously, it's going beyond a scornful laugh by now. One needs to go the the history books to find this level of bottling. It's actually historically damning.

Smith's Cove

I'd say that's a good plan because we'll beat you next Sunday.
Of course that is possible. However, I think that, with the possible exception of Wilshire, all the fight has been knocked out of your players for this season. I think we'll take at least a point.

I am also very conscious of the fact that you couldn't even get a prediction about it going dark at night right.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Pete, if United win the title, it's because they deserve or because referees were unfair to Arsenal?

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
I'd say that's a good plan because we'll beat you next Sunday.
:lol: I love how everytime Arsenal drop points you say it doesn't matter due to some hypothetical future scenario that may or may not play out in your favour. You really must be hurting to resort to that tired line yet again.

I actually don't care if you do beat us now, you've blown it. The only game that matters is Chelsea, Arsenal have become inconsequential to yet another Premier League season.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
You always need a bit a luck to win the title. If the ref gave a pen for Ferdinand's challenge on Amichebe (more of a pen than the one given against us today) you're probably two points away.
Not even you can seriously say that should have been a penalty.