Let's all laugh at Chelsea

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I'm starting to think that all his failed bets has given him sort of power. Every failed bet increases his foresight.
There's gotta come a moment where he actually starts winning bets I guess? :lol:

Smores

I like to think its sabotage, him and Fergie drink a bottle of red after every game and laugh at abramovich

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Ofcourse the cnuts sack him before they play us. Watch them put in their best performance of the year against us.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Great to see Chelsea back where they used to be before all their fans heard of them. I wish City would follow them.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Now we REALLY can laugh at Chelsea :lol:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

Ancelotti
This is actually the worry with Chelsea. They have supposedly got the best youth talent in England, not to mention all those young players on loan. If they get a manager who can handle young players well, they could be properly sorted given they actually have a very good squad as it is.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
This is actually the worry with Chelsea. They have supposedly got the best youth talent in England, not to mention all those young players on loan. If they get a manager who can handle young players well, they could be properly sorted given they actually have a very good squad as it is.
Hopefully most of them want out after not seeing any game time, despite Jose claiming he was there to build a dymasty when he turned up. Let's pray the damage is already done.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Hopefully most of them want out after not seeing any game time, despite Jose claiming he was there to build a dymasty when he turned up. Let's pray the damage is already done.
In that sense, Mourinho was the best manager to ensure that talent wouldn't be tapped.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Love that he dressed up in a suit for that :lol:

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
:lol::lol: fecking hell, the Chelsea fans have gone mad the last few days
Literally, its embarrassing. Some of them need a reality check with Mourinho. He doesn't give half as much of a shit about us that deserves this kind of disgusting blind faith. Even Ferguson didn't get this at United. Support the club not a manager.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Literally, its embarrassing. Some of them need a reality check with Mourinho. He doesn't give half as much of a shit about us that deserves this kind of disgusting blind faith. Even Ferguson didn't get this at United. Support the club not a manager.
It's you isn't it?

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
It's you isn't it?
feck off. I'm not some middle aged nutcase who dresses in a suit to profess his undying love for a millionaire he has never met in the form of song whilst his wife looks on approvingly.

Kostur

海尔的老板
feck off. I'm not some middle aged nutcase who dresses in a suit to profess his undying love for a millionaire he has never met in the form of song whilst his wife looks on approvingly.
You don't have to be embarrassed about your voice, it was rather okay. Sure thing, that suit's a bit shit but not everybody has to be a fashion animal mate.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
You don't have to be embarrassed about your voice, it was rather okay. Sure thing, that suit's a bit shit but not everybody has to be a fashion animal mate.
Seriously though, I ain't grey and I would never wear a suit without a tie. Got to have a bit of style.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
"Only the true messiah denies his divinity."