Let's all laugh at Chelsea

littlepeasoup

I really don't find it funny..?

The Chelsea fans are actually pleasent by and large. If it were Liverpool I would be rolling on the floor with laughter. But this being Chelsea, I actually feel a little sad for them... They're better than this.

People forget we were in a very similar boat when Moyes took over. Did that feel particularly good?
I believe you have a largely unique view of Chelsea fans.

kps88

The Chelsea fans are actually pleasent by and large. If it were Liverpool I would be rolling on the floor with laughter. But this being Chelsea, I actually feel a little sad for them... They're better than this.

People forget we were in a very similar boat when Moyes took over. Did that feel particularly good?
And the laughs keep coming :lol:

soap

Directionless weirdo who like booze and ganja
That was a penalty all day long on Remy tbf. Should be starting over Costa who's clearly not in the right head space.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
And we have United fans moaning about LVG and wanting him out! Last time Chelsea were shite in the league they won the European cup, let's hope history doesn't repeat itself.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

Chelsea points after 12 games: 11 (position: 16th)
United points after 12 games in the Moyes era: 21 (position: 6th)

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
You just know these feckers are going to win the CL. :lol:

Trizy

They've relegated clubs and took trophies and competition spots away from hardworking clubs with financial doping, how could you feel sorry for such a sorry bunch?

ClosetDevil

Chelsea points after 12 games: 11 (position: 16th)
United points after 12 games in the Moyes era: 21 (position: 6th)
That's what I'm getting at. They're in a worse position than we were in. Can't be easy for the fans.

Tyrion

I've no real issue with Chelsea as a club or their fans so I'm not laughing at them.

John Terry and Mourinho on the other hand: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.

:lol: Nice one!

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool

Lets all laugh at ClosetDevil too. :lol:

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I'm gonna give up on football for awhile, I can't deal with this :(
Be positive,now that the league is gone you can focus in the C.L :lol:
As soon as Mou is sacked the players will start to win again.The club will be much better without him

Moston_Lad

Feeling sad for Chelsea? :lol:

Wittmann45

Can't believe the team lost today. What is worse for them is that players who looked disinterested or struggled with form previously actually played alright today. They created chances against a well disciplined Stoke as well.

That being said, I thought only Moyes could turn a title winning side into such a terrible team, but Jose is overshadowing ole David's exploits.

Kakeru

I expect a meme to start flying around in the form of Eva Carneiro's photo with the text saying "11 points from 12 games, but that's none of my business" on it.

Eddy_JukeZ

Every time I watch them, they actually play well. They just can't pull out the win.

Losing has become the norm. The players are accepting it. Very similar to the United Moyes season but twice as bad.

How much longer will Mourinho last? If they lose their next game after the break, I think he's getting the axe.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"

Yes, the Chelsea fans here and the ones I have met arent really that bad.

However I am enjoying this as it nice looking at Moyes train-wreck from the outside.

thejtrain

That was a penalty all day long on Remy tbf. Should be starting over Costa who's clearly not in the right head space.
It just isn't - there was no contact whatsoever. You could argue he is guilty of being too honest, he could have stumbled easily making a contact with the keeper, but he didn't. So, as such, it wasn't a pen.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic

:lol:

Costa being shown up for the dud that he is too. Awful technique and more interested in scrapping.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout

Yeah real salt of the earth folk.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

I ought to thread ban you.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

The heck!?
Amongst the most spoilt lot ever by and large who have quickly adopted a "right" to things, even though their entire success has come down to Abramhovic's decision to take them over and pump billions in rather than Tottenham, the original choice...

I dream of the time he has had enough, disappears, and the whole thing falls back down to..well...where they are now really.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
They are now effectively 14 points off the top 4 and sit just 3 points above the relegation zone. There is no way back to top 4 from here this season.
they'd have to hit 18-20 wins from the last 26 games to have a chance, based on last year's 4th spot.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
First of all, the players, the club and the fans now need to admit one irrefutable fact. We are in a relegation scrap. Main priority should be 40-45 points and then take it from there. As for the performance, sure we were unlucky, but again ... some obvious things stand out. Costa must be dropped now, Ramires should not play (if RLC cannot get a chance now, I don't know when!?), etc.

Finally, I can't see JM surviving this. I think he is gone when we wake up tomorrow morning. I hope I am wrong, but I think this was the final straw. So much negative energy around the club at the moment ... everyone is laughing at our incompetence, Abrama won't be able to take it!