Let's all laugh at Chelsea

Raw

I really don't find it funny..?

The Chelsea fans are actually pleasent by and large. If it were Liverpool I would be rolling on the floor with laughter. But this being Chelsea, I actually feel a little sad for them... They're better than this.

People forget we were in a very similar boat when Moyes took over. Did that feel particularly good?
What the feck mate :lol:

Moriarty

From what I saw of their game, Chelsea were the better team and were unlucky not to get a point at least. Stoke are scumbags. Charlie Adam should have gone and the bloke that scored their winner is a nasty piece of work.

The Purist

Supports
Arsenal
The only thing better than watching Chelsea's demise is profiting from it.

Chelsea: boosting my bank balance since late September.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!

The Chelsea fans are actually pleasent by and large. If it were Liverpool I would be rolling on the floor with laughter. But this being Chelsea, I actually feel a little sad for them... They're better than this.

People forget we were in a very similar boat when Moyes took over. Did that feel particularly good?

And the biggest trolling post if the year goes to.....

If by some unknown reason you're being serious then please Consult a doctor immediately

krazyrobus

For some reason i'm not enjoying this. I hope they continue losing as any other direct rival but meh. If it was pool or city, then that's another story!

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Had a quick look, saw this straight away:

I'll give some credit to the team and just advise this is yet another BPL match this season where the opposition has scored winners against us with 11 men when they should of been down to 10 or even 9.

The team should be doing better but they are not getting any breaks and are actually fighting a lot of up hill battles with the officials. Sometimes you need a lucky bounce or officiating error to help get over a slump, cant bank on the former and the latter would be winning lottery type odds it would seem.
The rawk is strong with this one.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Had a quick look, saw this straight away:

The rawk is strong with this one.
They adore him at Chelsea, and the fans would rather blame the players, even Roman than admit that Mourinho's action's this season have been the root cause of their problems.

Subbing Terry at HT, The Matic saga, The Hazard debacle. The Eva thing. All could have been avoided. He didnt.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"

And they fecking revelled in it. I for one find it very fecking hilarious. Here have this :lol::lol::lol:

RedTiger

Half mast

:lol: you jest.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The reason i'm not enjoying this like others is, i don't have any personal hatred for Chelsea or Mourinho. If this were Liverpool or Arsenal :drool:
Also, the Chelsea fans i know are pleasant. They did not give me much grief under Moyes.

Shark

@NotShark
I agree with the general opinion that Chelsea fans aren't really that bad. I've never met one I've disliked, usually you can have a good conversation about football with them. Enjoying their collapse, but not nearly as much as I would City, Liverpool or Arsenal.

Phurry

Furry Fecker

I didn't know Orc got a name change?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Mourinho can't manage over the long term.

The best thing is this was blatantly going to happen and I am so happy about it.

cyberman

Saw this on Shed End, my thoughts exactly when people claim they can still get top 4

P
I've been doing some arithmetic (please correct me if I've made mistakes).
CFC have 11 points after 12 matches. There are 26 PL games left until the end of the season. If CFC win 16 of those games, draw 6 and lose four, the end of season points total would be 65 points. At the end of last season, that would have meant a finishing league position of 5th. The obvious point is that there needs to be a change of results now and that the longer the improvement is delayed, the deeper down the league CFC's final position will likely be. I write this as a concerned spectator as, each week, I think that things are getting better but, without wins, mathematics will begin to limit what CFC can achieve this season. Assuming RA is agreeable, does this season come (soon) down to staying up and then re-building for next season?

Edit: this is not a trolling post. I'm interested in the views of other posters.
Edited by Spudulike, Today, 08:52 PM.

littlepeasoup

IMO I think it'll be a minor miracle if they get into the top 4 this season. They've still got to play us, Leicester, Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal away.

HabeasC

Oh, Fabrigas is tragic
He wears a tragic hat
He could have signed for Arsenal but they said no f that
He misses with his left foot
He misses with his right
And when he plays like sh*te again
He'll still get paid all right
:lol:

From TSE

UnitedinRed

Ms LvG
What's this that Fabregas is rumoured to have done? Don't pay much attention to Chelsea really.

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
BVB was in an even worse situation last year, even with a better team. Chelsea will come back in the 2nd half of the season and if everything goes well for them they will possibly qualify for Europa.

Adisa

Saw this on Shed End, my thoughts exactly when people claim they can still get top 4

P
I've been doing some arithmetic (please correct me if I've made mistakes).
CFC have 11 points after 12 matches. There are 26 PL games left until the end of the season. If CFC win 16 of those games, draw 6 and lose four, the end of season points total would be 65 points. At the end of last season, that would have meant a finishing league position of 5th. The obvious point is that there needs to be a change of results now and that the longer the improvement is delayed, the deeper down the league CFC's final position will likely be. I write this as a concerned spectator as, each week, I think that things are getting better but, without wins, mathematics will begin to limit what CFC can achieve this season. Assuming RA is agreeable, does this season come (soon) down to staying up and then re-building for next season?

Edit: this is not a trolling post. I'm interested in the views of other posters.
Edited by Spudulike, Today, 08:52 PM.
It will take a monumental run for them to get top four imo and a tragic collapse for one of Liverpool or Spurs and I can't see it. Even the best teams can't rack up wins after wins in this league. It's just too difficult. They will do well to finish 5th or 6th.

Adisa

BVB was in an even worse situation last year, even with a better team. Chelsea will come back in the 2nd half of the season and if everything goes well for them they will possibly qualify for Europa.
The difference is that it is easier for the better sides to win games home and away in Germany. Even in he best of times, top teams drop points in this league. To come in the top 4, they need a sequence of wins I don't think any team in this league is capable of.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Fabregas' attitude was pathetic. Gave the ball away plenty and was laughably disinterested in tracking back.

The Purist

Supports
Arsenal
Agent Cesc is magic,
he wears an Arsenal hat,
José wants Chelsea to win,
but he's not having that!

Brown Toothpick

Supports
FC Barcelona
Was there ever a worse decline for a League champion? I'm not complaining but this is way too good.

Shiva87

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Take that Jose. what goes around comes around. For all your shitting about in the press, your eye poking people, shoving referees, calling respectable managers names, moaning about referees, etc. etc. etc., I for one am going to take great sadistic pleasure in this.

Sorry, chelsea fans - nothing against you, but I couldn't think of another manager in world football right now that I'd rather have this happen to. I hope you keep your job Jose - just so that I can see how deep the rabbit hole goes.