Let's all laugh at City

RoyH1

Ha ha ha. Don’t you just love it.All the billions in the world and you still lose. Another 100 million please

mu4c_20le

Shit on a stick football, 100m on a downgrade. Get fecked you oil cnuts :lol:

RedCheekz

Plastic oil club can’t even beat a weak Spurs team that’s also without Kane .

noelyman

Deer Danyul. I've mayde a missteak. I dun wanna play for these cheeting blue oil cheats ennymore. C u on Munday. Arry Kane

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Didn't City start the previous season poorly before they decimated the competition and wound up winning a month or two in advance?

Offsideagain

Dear Sheik, can you find another fake sponsor so we can spend another £300m on a decent striker please. Not my fault we have played two and lost two so far. Love Pep the drugs cheat.

noelyman

Didn't City start the previous season poorly before they decimated the competition and wound up winning a month or two in advance?
You buzz kill. Take your rational thoughts elsewhere. This is the laugh at City thread :lol: They lost so we laugh.

OverratedOpinion

Obviously just one game in addition to a glorified friendly but they cannot afford to start as slowly as they did last season.

Starting Jesus who is an actual striker and not a bad one by any means would be a good idea.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea and United are much better this season, and Liverpool have most of their injured key players back. I don't think they can afford to start as slowly as they did last season.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Chelsea and United are much better this season, and Liverpool have most of their injured key players back. I don't think they can afford to start as slowly as they did last season.
I'd have to agree with that, last season was an absolute shit-show for most leagues, Spain was another example of teams just fighting it out not to be the best but to be the least terrible to the finish line. It should be much more interesting this time, nothing worse than having a champion decided months in advance.

Crustanoid

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Plastic fvcks Spurs did the sport a favour. Fvck the sports washing murderers

dinostar77

Its a marathon not a sprint. Over 38 league games i think they will still have the last laugh.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Its a marathon not a sprint. Over 38 league games i think they will still have the last laugh.
Yeah they will still roll over teams, they are stronger mentally than Klopp's Liverpool and much better squad to crumble completely. But it's good to see them down for once.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
What an incredibly well written story, with a beautiful ending.

jadajos

Last Man Standing finalist 2022/23
Supports
Football
What an incredibly well written story, with a beautiful ending.

The comments make you appreciate the hardship some of their fans had to go through, supporting the club through thick and thin:

“I’m a Cityfan for 6 years now but this really really is unbelievably heartwarming, enjoyable and even emotional to watch”

Bless.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
The comments make you appreciate the hardship some of their fans had to go through, supporting the club through thick and thin:

I’m a Cityfan for 6 years now but this really really is unbelievably heartwarming, enjoyable and even emotional to watch”

Bless.
Wow, what took them so long, Chelsea will be distraught. Still, he can switch back for this season, if he wants.

Bless.

RedDevilPure

“I’m a Cityfan for 6 years now but this really really is unbelievably heartwarming, enjoyable and even emotional to watch”

Bless.
What is funny is this comment is even liked by their official YouTube account. You can't make this up. God, they are so insecure. It's so cringe and nauseating reading some of these comments. Here are some of my favourite.

I have faith we will win the champions league. They can laugh and mock City all they like but they know they are scared. We are coming for that trophy

First time watching such a football-related film in my whole life. It's more relaxing than when I watch the matches. Can't believe because of Ferran Torres, I'm rooting for Man City too

Me : sergio, could you describe manchester city football club in two words? Kun : DIFFERENT GRAVY What a documentary

MAN CITY all the way, Till death do us apart. We are "Different Gravy"

No surprise a lot of these glory hunting fans only started supporting them after the takeover.

SER19

:lol: fake club. 500m of blood money on the way from abu Dhabi

RedIan

Some game that was. city were cruising through at 89minutes..almost feel sorry for them