Let's all laugh at City

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Also a good reminder that P$G sacked Tuchel for not winning the champions league and replaced him with Pochettino to promptly lose the league as well. As far as plastic clubs go, Chelsea are my favorite.

predator

Youth NITK
Personally I would've preferred city to get one cl than Chelsea get another, and only be one behind us, given how lucky they seem to be in the competition. City seem to bottle it alot whereas Chelsea could well and truly overtake our European title count in within s few years.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Willy Caballero lifting the trophy before his ex-teammates in the City team just ended me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Personally I would've preferred city to get one cl than Chelsea get another, and only be one behind us, given how lucky they seem to be in the competition. City seem to bottle it alot whereas Chelsea could well and truly overtake our European title count in within s few years.
banning offence?

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
If only he had the passion for the CL as he does for the Carling Cup.

Klopp would do obscene things with City's squad. Probably actually do the quadruple. Not the imaginary one, a real one.

arthurka

Didn't we lose Vs Villarreal?
Not laughing at City losing Vs a very good and well setup Chelsea team.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
:lol: Aguero all alone crying. Couldn't be happier, take that for having to hear Martin fecking Tyler screaming your name.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I swear you'll never see anything like it again...so watch it...drink it in...

Feck off Sergio. You came from South America to a club you'd never heard of because of the money and now you're leaving with that money. Should have just gone to China.

*But thanks for the Agueeerrooooo moment. :devil:

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
As much as I don’t like Chelsea winning it, it feels good that city didn’t

The Irish Connection

Disgusting, manufactured, plastic club that somehow made Chelsea the neutrals choice.

Revelling in their multi billion euro failure isn't even worth it to dignify them. Arrogant, contemptible Middle East toy that will throw 300 million at it and keep saying they can't afford it.

Massive, monumental failure from Guardiola. No manager in history has been backed like this.
Lovely post.

RedFish

One of the prems greatest player, never won the CL. Thats what you get for taking the oil money.
Unbelievable really but just goes to show you can't have EVERYTHING all of the time. There are something's money can't buy, for everything else there's [mastercaxx] !