Let's all laugh at City

RoyH1

Didn't we lose Vs Villarreal?
Not laughing at City losing Vs a very good and well setup Chelsea team.
We don’t own an unlimited shadow account in the National Bank of Abu Dhabi. And our manager is not praised by the press as the second coming of Jesus.

ReddBalls

Didn't we lose Vs Villarreal?
Not laughing at City losing Vs a very good and well setup Chelsea team.
I suppose you laughed when a well set up United team beat City 2-0 less than three months ago? Tuchel used the same template tonight.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Again, what's so impressive about this guy? He's had the best team in every league he's been in and, lo and behold, he wins that league! But when it comes to a competition where the skill is leveled out slightly, he bottles it.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Yeah nah...we're not good enough to laugh at City.
We lost a final against the 7th best team in La Liga 3 days ago.
It does show that in a cup final you need a bit of luck. So you never know.
City's still the best team in terms of performance over a season.

Dan_F

More relief than joy, to be honest.
This. It’s still shit. If we’d have won on Wednesday I’d probably enjoy it more, but nah.

If it was a non English team I’d obviously be far happier, but I don’t really have the glee that others seem to be having.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Again, what's so impressive about this guy? He's had the best team in every league he's been in and, lo and behold, he wins that league! But when it comes to a competition where the skill is leveled out slightly, he bottles it.
That's why cup matches are one offs and aren't real indicators. Our '99 CL final win wasn't deserved. We played badly.

The Hilton

Best manager of all time gets dominated again without Messi.

City not winning is good, but Pep not winning is glorious, can't stand the hero worship he gets.

predator

Youth NITK
banning offence?
banning offence?
Seeing a London team creep up on us in the biggest domestic trophy ever is worse for me than seeing little city win one for their first time.

Being behind liverpool is bad enough but if anyone else in England, especially Chelsea, catch up with us then it will be a sad day.

To be fair not alot of local reds agree with me but some do.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
City seem to have been preemptively filming celebratory material at the Etihad for the last two nights now. You can hear and see it all the way across Manchester,
Posted this last night and wondered if they fireworks last night, and the searchlights the night before last, might remain part of a never-to-be-seen celebratory package.

Offsideagain

Couldn’t be happier that the arrogant git who stated when he joined City that ‘We will be judged on whether we win the Champions League’ . Well the judgement is you didn’t so go and spend another billion from dodgy sponsors and try and buy it next year.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
That's why cup matches are one offs and aren't real indicators. Our '99 CL final win wasn't deserved. We played badly.
Mate, he's been at the biggest and richest clubs in the world with the most stacked squads and has failed to win it in ten years of trying without Messi, who is arguably the best player to play the game. That is a colossal failure in the context of all that.

James Peril

Laugh at the winner of the league that racked up two trophies in a semi-crap season? I’d say we are in no position to laugh at anyone these days, this is incredibly cringeworthy. They played the Champions League-final, United lost the second tier cup against a mid-table team from Spain. Again, City are fine, United are a laughing stock.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Laugh at the winner of the league that racked up two trophies in a semi-crap season? I’d say we are in no position to laugh at anyone these days, this is incredibly cringeworthy. They played the Champions League-final, United lost the second tier cup against a mid-table team from Spain. Again, City are fine, United are a laughing stock.
Always fecking one

Seeing a London team creep up on us in the biggest domestic trophy ever is worse for me than seeing little city win one for their first time.

Being behind liverpool is bad enough but if anyone else in England, especially Chelsea, catch up with us then it will be a sad day.

To be fair not alot of local reds agree with me but some do.
strongly disagree. Far better that City remain on zero, and long May it continue.

Jaxa

I hope that knob Liam Gallagher puts this in his pipe tonight the cocky bastard

But that’s all I can really care about, we’re hardly in a position to get too smug ,our clubs a fecking joke

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Willy Caballero lifting the trophy before his ex-teammates in the City team just ended me :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seeing Scott Carson at the very end of City's line collecting their medals made me laugh.. don't think he'll be too arsed seeing as he's the only one with a winners medal. :smirk: