Let's all laugh at City

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
City fans have nothing to complain.
Match should have been over 1st leg but they missed so many chances

Bestietom

Right?
Of course we can laugh at City, 2bn (and likely a shit load more for those book cookers), certainly some dodgy as feck 100m a year deal for Pep and still no CL. It’s funny as feck every single time they fail.
But they will win the League again. So it's more of a Jealous laugh.

reddevilz007

While we get hammered by Brighton and might miss out on 6th place and a spot in Europa League next season.

wolvored

How any Utd supporter can laugh at any other team at this current time is beyond me. Its like a 15 stone 12 year old calling another kid fatty.

But they will win the League again. So it's more of a Jealous laugh.
Talk for yourself.

For me, I’m not remotely jealous of being an oil state’s play thing, that would 100% stop me giving a shit about this club.
And I will laugh every time they and PsG miss out on the CL because I absolutely detest all that they stand for.

But do carry on Tom.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
How any Utd supporter can laugh at any other team at this current time is beyond me. Its like a 15 stone 12 year old calling another kid fatty.
I imagine City fans laughed every time we lost when they were in the third tier of English football. Obviously I can’t prove that because nobody thought to check on them back then but I’m sure they did.

Huddsred

It's still funny to watch City's annual capitulation in the Champions League. They're so desperate to win it

big rons sovereign

I imagine City fans laughed every time we lost when they were in the third tier of English football. Obviously I can’t prove that because nobody thought to check on them back then but I’m sure they did.
The ones I knew just went on about how United aren't a proper club and that all Munich's deserve to die.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
When Chelsea finished 10th, you best believe I spent days laughing at Spurs losing the title race to Leicester.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
So you'll never, ever, laugh again, until United are top of the league? You could end up having a miserable rest of your life then mate. We have to catch up and overtake clubs with unlimited funds to do that, it's not going to be easy or inevitable.

Bestietom

Talk for yourself.

For me, I’m not remotely jealous of being an oil state’s play thing, that would 100% stop me giving a shit about this club.
And I will laugh every time they and PsG miss out on the CL because I absolutely detest all that they stand for.

But do carry on Tom.
No, I can feel your anger coming through so I will leave you be.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
They both ( City and Liverpool) surely have reason to laugh at us now.
Obviously. But what does that have to do with anything? Football fans are contractionary and hypocritical. It's part of the game. We can laugh at whoever we want - even if we're doing much worse.

Bestietom

Obviously. But what does that have to do with anything? Football fans are contractionary and hypocritical. It's part of the game. We can laugh at whoever we want - even if we're doing much worse.
Laugh away mate, but they will have the last laugh.

big rons sovereign

They both ( City and Liverpool) surely have reason to laugh at us now.
That's fine, I don't blame them. I also couldn't give a shit.
That's how rivalry works, they can mock our downfall and I'll continue to laugh at their ridiculousness.

Bestietom

That's fine, I don't blame them. I also couldn't give a shit.
That's how rivalry works, they can mock our downfall and I'll continue to laugh at their ridiculousness.
Ok, I suppose a lot of our fans laughed at them for many years, right up to when Fergie retired.

GuybrushThreepwood

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
When Chelsea finished 10th, you best believe I spent days laughing at Spurs losing the title race to Leicester.
Yes it was difficult not to laugh at Spurs finishing 3rd in a 2 horse race. That was hilarious.

On that note, when we were getting relegated from the Championship in 16/17, of course I still laughed at Burnley when they lost at home to a non-league team in the FA Cup.

So I also don’t understand this idea that fans can’t laugh at other teams including rivals if their own team is struggling. It makes no sense to me at all.

Last edited:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
As someone who supports a club who's rival is always much better than them, I can confirm that laughing at them regardless is perfectly fine.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Guardiola taking digs at evra and berbatov saying he didn’t hear them speaking when he dominated them in the CL final… that coming from a guy who’s never won the Cl without messi. :lol: