Let's all laugh at PSG

AlecHDR

Angry, incoherent heterosexual slob
PSG fan TV is going to be good tonight. :drool:

Judas

Open to offers
Truly one of the most embarrassing performances I've ever seen. A game of that importance, the position they were in, and to do that, christ alive.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Wow.

Never a peno at the end tho. Quality from Neymar mind.

predator

Youth NITK
By all accounts they only truly bottled it in the last 10 mins. How the feck do you concede that many in such a short time. I'd expect any team of 11 professionals to do better.

Eila

Was the keeper yellow carded? Not sure why he didn't make time at the end there.

killerboi2

Absolutely hilarious. Basically a 6 goal lead blown. I mean how do you do that? Players should refund the fans or something and donate their wages to charity for a week.

Ainu

I'm not laughing. Still way too disgusted by Suarez's antics. I'd rather Barça were out of the tournament.

MadMike

It was a complete comedy of errors at the back for the first 2, you can even argue for the 3rd (even though that was never a pen).

Neymar should have had about 4 or 5 yellow cards for simulation by my count too.

But that collapse at the end something else :drool:

Chip

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I really don't like Barca, but I absolutely loathe PSG.

Camilo

Disgraceful from PSG - just never showed up. It's almost not funny! Barca were shit too, but somehow scored 6?!?! What the feck were the French up to tonight???

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
We need some sacrebleu quotes or something

ken11

I think Kevin Trapp is responsible for about 3-4 of those goals. Bad positioning and didn't make saves when he should have.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Feel for @Downcast & @BBRBB but you can't help but laugh. I mean, I don't like Barca but I have to applaud them even if the majority of their goals were a tad flukey.

Also, dí Maria :D

Devil81

That's one part of the plastic clubs out of the Champions league, fingers crossed Monaco can record a nice comeback against the other.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Will Downcast go crazy and become the new Fontaine

alsabi

PSG with the most catastrophic French defensive collapse since 194... hang on, I've made this joke already.